Profile for Benjisdad > Reviews

Berlin - A Concert For The People
Berlin - A Concert For The People
Price: 7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 1 Jun 2014
I purchased this on behalf of a friend who is an old Barclay James Harvest fan. He is delighted with it.

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason [Discovery Edition]
A Momentary Lapse Of Reason [Discovery Edition]
Price: 7.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this on behalf of a friend who is an old Pink Floyd Fan. He is delighted with it.

Nikon Sport Lite 8x25 DCF Binocular - Black
Nikon Sport Lite 8x25 DCF Binocular - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact binocs, 1 Jun 2014
I bought these to replace some old compact binoculars that were past their best. I was firstly amazed at how bright and clear they are compared to my old ones. They are nicely sized to carry in the supplied case on my belt when going out for a walk. Optically probably not just as good as large binoculars, but the portability, makes them a lot more convenient. I will take these, when I would leave my larger binoculars at home.

Gavin And Stacey : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Gavin And Stacey : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun 2014
I am probably one of the few that has never watched Gavin and Stacey, so I thought I would give it a go. Well packaged and quick delivery. Not to mention an excellent price :-)

Irwin 10507794 5m/ 16ft Professional Carded Pocket Tape
Irwin 10507794 5m/ 16ft Professional Carded Pocket Tape
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape, 1 Jun 2014
I know it's a man thing to enthuse about tools, but this is great. Sturdy construction and solid feeling with a nice rubberised feel. Long enough for what I need, with useful strong magnets on the end.

Pistonhead Crude Oil - Chilli & Liquorice - Liqueur 70cl
Pistonhead Crude Oil - Chilli & Liquorice - Liqueur 70cl
Offered by DrinkSupermarket
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot!, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this on behalf of a friend, who likes to try an odd shot in our local pub. I was delighted with the price and quick delivery. He is delighted with the product :-)

RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds
RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds
by Simon Harrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 April 2014
This book is ideal for what I need. I didn't want anything too complex. I just like to be able to identify birds that when I am out walking my dog.
It is small enough to carry in a pocket if required, but with enough information about where each bird can be seen, how the males and females differ, and the sounds each bird makes, to make it interesting. I would recommend this book to anyone like myself who is interested, but not fanatical.

OP/TECH Super Classic Strap - Black
OP/TECH Super Classic Strap - Black
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good strap, 26 April 2014
I bought this for use with a reasonably heavy pair of binoculars. The padded part is very well made and I like the slight stretch, which does make heavier items feel much lighter. The clips are very secure, although I don't think I would use them. Maybe someone using this strap with a camera may remove the strap if using their camera on a tripod. The only thing I dont just like is that the webbing is only about 3/8" all the way from the shoulder pad to the fixing points. I would rather it had been wider, then stepped down towards the ends. But still worth 4 stars, and other than my slight niggle, an excellent strap.

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Price: 44.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, 26 April 2014
I already own a pair of compact binoculars, which are ideal for carrying in a pouch on my belt, but as I kept reading great reviews about these binoculars, I decided to buy a pair. The clarity is excellent! As others have said, there are times when images appear almost 3d. They are not too big or heavy which did concern me. I thought that if this was the case then I would not take them with me. The 40mm objective lens gives a much better view than my 25mm compacts. Some say the carrying strap is too narrow, which it probably is, but I don't find them uncomfortable with it. I can highly recommend these binoculars to anyone. I use them for casual bird watching and general use. I am sure at the price, they can't be beat.

Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Handheld Weeding Knife
Joseph Bentley Stainless Steel Handheld Weeding Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have weeds ... you need one of these!, 7 Jun 2013
I bought this as I had some heavy duty weeding to do, and did not want to use one of those cheap plastic handled things from Poundland, that hurt your hand , and have very little power behind them. I have completed my job now, and can report that I am delighted with this product. It has a good quality handle with a comfortable grip, and along with a top quality stainless steel blade, can really get those weeds out. It is a great size to use, so you can get deeper down between paving stones, but still have a good grip to pull the weeds out. A great quality item than I can see lasting for many years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4