Profile for Benjisdad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Contour 2750mAh 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
Contour 2750mAh 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, 31 July 2014
I bought these on behalf of a friend who uses AA batteries in his digital camera. He is delighted by the length of time they last.

Canon EOS 70D Digital Field Guide
Canon EOS 70D Digital Field Guide
by Charlotte K. Lowrie
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Canon 70D owners manual, 31 July 2014
Even though I have been a Canon DSLR user for many years, I still needed a guide to help me find and understand the new featurs on the 70D. The 70D is supplied with a quick start manual and a PDF guide on disc. I myself prefer to use a proper book, that I can refer to as necessary. This book fitted the bill nicely, enabling me to quickly get into action.

Berlin - A Concert For The People
Berlin - A Concert For The People
Price: 7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 1 Jun 2014
I purchased this on behalf of a friend who is an old Barclay James Harvest fan. He is delighted with it.

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason [Discovery Edition]
A Momentary Lapse Of Reason [Discovery Edition]
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this on behalf of a friend who is an old Pink Floyd Fan. He is delighted with it.

Nikon Sport Lite 8x25 DCF Binocular - Black
Nikon Sport Lite 8x25 DCF Binocular - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact binocs, 1 Jun 2014
I bought these to replace some old compact binoculars that were past their best. I was firstly amazed at how bright and clear they are compared to my old ones. They are nicely sized to carry in the supplied case on my belt when going out for a walk. Optically probably not just as good as large binoculars, but the portability, makes them a lot more convenient. I will take these, when I would leave my larger binoculars at home.

Gavin And Stacey : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Gavin And Stacey : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun 2014
I am probably one of the few that has never watched Gavin and Stacey, so I thought I would give it a go. Well packaged and quick delivery. Not to mention an excellent price :-)

Irwin 10507794 5m/ 16ft Professional Carded Pocket Tape
Irwin 10507794 5m/ 16ft Professional Carded Pocket Tape
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape, 1 Jun 2014
I know it's a man thing to enthuse about tools, but this is great. Sturdy construction and solid feeling with a nice rubberised feel. Long enough for what I need, with useful strong magnets on the end.

Pistonhead Crude Oil - Chilli & Liquorice - Liqueur 70cl
Pistonhead Crude Oil - Chilli & Liquorice - Liqueur 70cl
Offered by a2zdrinks
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot!, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this on behalf of a friend, who likes to try an odd shot in our local pub. I was delighted with the price and quick delivery. He is delighted with the product :-)

RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds
RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds
by Simon Harrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 April 2014
This book is ideal for what I need. I didn't want anything too complex. I just like to be able to identify birds that when I am out walking my dog.
It is small enough to carry in a pocket if required, but with enough information about where each bird can be seen, how the males and females differ, and the sounds each bird makes, to make it interesting. I would recommend this book to anyone like myself who is interested, but not fanatical.

OP/TECH Super Classic Strap - Black
OP/TECH Super Classic Strap - Black
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good strap, 26 April 2014
I bought this for use with a reasonably heavy pair of binoculars. The padded part is very well made and I like the slight stretch, which does make heavier items feel much lighter. The clips are very secure, although I don't think I would use them. Maybe someone using this strap with a camera may remove the strap if using their camera on a tripod. The only thing I dont just like is that the webbing is only about 3/8" all the way from the shoulder pad to the fixing points. I would rather it had been wider, then stepped down towards the ends. But still worth 4 stars, and other than my slight niggle, an excellent strap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4