Profile for T. R. Millar > Reviews

Content by T. R. Millar

T. R. Millar "R Millar" (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fitflop Men's Flex Suede Shoes, Everglades, 53 UK
Fitflop Men's Flex Suede Shoes, Everglades, 53 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very trendy and stylish., 8 Jan. 2015
My purchase arrived by Courier on the 31st December and I was so pleased with them that Iwore them to a New Years Eve party on the same evening. I consider these Fitflops to be excellent Value for Money.

1.5M (1.5 Meter) XO PLATINUM HDMI TO HDMI Cable *New 2.0/1.4 Version High-Speed with ETHERNET and 3D 21GPS* FULL HD 2160p/1080p for XBOX 360, PS3, PS4, SKYHD, VIRGIN BOX, DVD, BLU-RAY, UHD, LCD, LED, PLASMA, Dolby TrueHD, Samsung LG SONY PANASONIC HDTV

Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Discontinued by Manfacturer)
Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Discontinued by Manfacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars "Consumer Which" was right - Definitely a Best Buy!!, 18 Dec. 2014
Received this as a Present from my wife. I chose it because it was a "best buy" on Which and to be compatible with my other Panasonic products (TV and DVD). Was not disappointed. When I heard the sound improvement to Leonard Cohen's dulcit tones it even brought a tear to my eye. Amazing Value for Money (but if you are into a Wireless System with Bluetooth etc. this is not the Product for you). However it meets my needs perfectly for improving the TV Sound, integration with the You View Box and sound quality for my CDs/Dvd player. Best sound since I disposed of my antiquated 1970s Hi-Fi Stacking System.

Yale Locks HSA3045 Alarm Accessory - Panic Button
Yale Locks HSA3045 Alarm Accessory - Panic Button
Offered by STOCK SECURITY SOLUTIONS UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars What Price "Peace of Mind", 18 Dec. 2014
Bought this to supplement my existing Yale Burglar Alarm system. Have fitted it beside the front door to give my wife confidence when opening the door to strangers!

Bosch Universal Cutlery Basket for Bosch Dishwasher, Grey
Bosch Universal Cutlery Basket for Bosch Dishwasher, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Good VFM, 18 Dec. 2014
Great Product. Almost identical to the one I had to replace in my 24 year old NEFF dishwasher. Great Value for money.

Yale Locks HSA3070 Alarm Accessory - Smoke Alarm
Yale Locks HSA3070 Alarm Accessory - Smoke Alarm
Offered by DJM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put a price on "Reassurance"., 18 Dec. 2014
Bought this to supplement my existing Yale Burglar Alarm System. It works a treat and gives my family additional reassurance.

Yale Locks HSA6080 Alarm Accessory - Wire Free Keypad
Yale Locks HSA6080 Alarm Accessory - Wire Free Keypad
Offered by DJM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional Keypad works a Treat!, 18 Dec. 2014
I bought this to add to my Yale Burglar Alarm syatem as an extra keypad (in my bedroom). Very inobtrusive and works a treat (although there is no visual display) but this is not really a drawback.

XO Ultra 2m Black - High Resolution Professional Digital Optical TOSlink Cable - 24k Gold Casing - Compatible with PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Sky HD, HDtvs, Blu-rays, AV Amps **Superior-grade optical fiber to deliver better clarity and transfer digital signal**
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Optical lead, 18 Dec. 2014
Received this within a few days and was delighted with the product. Looks good and works well!

Twin Pack FORD FIESTA MK6 2008+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-15 Push Button Fitment
Offered by EA Car Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Money, 21 Oct. 2014
These are first class and work well (although they don't come in the packaging as illustrated on the website). However this is not a problem.

Large Vitreous Enamel Oven Cooker Grill Pan with Detachable Safety Handle
Large Vitreous Enamel Oven Cooker Grill Pan with Detachable Safety Handle
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 21 Oct. 2014
First Class product which works well with our Zanussi Cooker (Its pan is too cumbersome)!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4