Profile for T. R. Millar > Reviews

Content by T. R. Millar

T. R. Millar "R Millar" (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
In Clancy's Boots: The Greatest Ever Round-The-World Adventure
In Clancy's Boots: The Greatest Ever Round-The-World Adventure

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as Gobblers Knob!!, 8 Oct 2014
I'm only an occasional reader , introduced to Geoff Jill's adventure books by my brother in law. I read this book whilst on "sailing days" during a Mediterranean cruise this summer. Unfortunately it had the effect of me regularly "giggling loudly" and in turn disturbing the hushed tranquillity of the ship's library patrons (and much to the embarrassment of my long suffering wife). A great read for most men (who have a good sense of humour).

Hello Kitty 26093 Cycle Horn
Hello Kitty 26093 Cycle Horn
Offered by Carbitsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but nice!!, 27 July 2014
Great 'noisy' horn for the price!! My Grandaughter loves it!! TRM

MCAFEE MIS14UEC1RAO Internet Security 2014 - 1 User - OEM- eCard - (Software Security Software)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill!!, 27 July 2014
Great Value for Money and very easy to install if you just follow written and on screen instructions! TRM

Briggs and Stratton Engine Care Kit 992230

Briggs & Stratton Engine Service Kit 625 650 675 Quantum Series 992233
Briggs & Stratton Engine Service Kit 625 650 675 Quantum Series 992233
Offered by GARDEN MACHINERY SPARES

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed to Service my Mountfield Mower., 25 Jun 2014
Found this kit to be ideal for my needs. Very good value for money! My Mower is now performing "a treat".
Well done Amazon!

Michelin Dynamic Sport Tyre - Black, 700 x 25 C
Michelin Dynamic Sport Tyre - Black, 700 x 25 C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tyre., 5 May 2014
This is a great "slick" tyre and is much better Value than I could have purchased in my local Multi National Bike Shop. Well done.

Sunchase 700 x 18 - 25c Bicycle Inner Tubes - With Presta Valve
Sunchase 700 x 18 - 25c Bicycle Inner Tubes - With Presta Valve

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 5 May 2014
This inner tube appears to be as good as anything else I have seen and it has proved "GFM". Well done again Amazon.

White 9.5 Inch Paper Doilies - Pack of 250
White 9.5 Inch Paper Doilies - Pack of 250
Offered by Partyrama

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 5 May 2014
Not much one can say about Doilies except that they were good value for money and do the job well.

Twin Pack RENAULT MEGANE MK3 2005-2008 AERO Flat Wiper Blades 24-18 Bayonet Top Lock Fitment
Offered by EA Car Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the "factory fit" originals., 5 May 2014
Have fitted these on my wife's 2007 Megane as the previous more expensive "Halford's versions" were much too noisy (friction squeal against windscreen - even when raining). Great product and excellent Value for Money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money., 5 May 2014
I have installed these in my wife's 2007 Megane and am pleased with the way the packaging has kept the Mats in a "flat" profile. They are an excellent fit and whilst not "Top of the Range" they are still very good value for money (As I did not pay a "Top of the Range" price). They will perform my purpose for three years at least. Well done Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3