Profile for Lucia Seymour > Reviews

Content by Lucia Seymour

Lucia Seymour (West Midlands, UK)

The Octonauts and the Electric Torpedo Rays
The Octonauts and the Electric Torpedo Rays
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the TV Series, just brilliant!!!!!, 15 Aug. 2011
My 4 year old son and I have been waiting for the books for quite a while, but it was soo worth it. I know them by heart now, we have read them sooo many times and my son likes to act out the books. If you like the TV Series, very worth getting the books.

The Octonauts and the Giant Squid
The Octonauts and the Giant Squid
by unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the TV Series, just brilliant!!!!!, 15 Aug. 2011

Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS)
Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every little firefighter that likes the DS, 6 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son is 3 1/2 and to be quite honest some of the games are quite hard for him even in the easiest setting. On the other hand we like a challenge and some of the games he couldn't do in the beginning within 1 week of playing he has worked it out. This game will be with him for a good few years since there are 3 different difficulty settings and some of them I even find hard and I'm considerable older than him. Well worth buying if you look for a collection of short games that will be enjoyed over years to come as the game grows with the child!!!

The Octonauts and the Decorator Crab
The Octonauts and the Decorator Crab
by Simon and Schuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the TV Series, just brilliant!!!!!, 6 May 2011
My 3 year old son and I have been waiting for the books for quite a while, but it was soo worth it. I know them by heart now, we have read them sooo many times and my son likes to act out the books. If you like the TV Series, very worth getting the books.

The Octonauts and the Whale Shark
The Octonauts and the Whale Shark
by Simon & Schuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the TV Series, just brilliant!!!, 6 May 2011

Tomy Colour Doodle
Tomy Colour Doodle

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loving it!!!! Hours and hours of "mess less" colouring fun!!!, 16 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Tomy Colour Doodle (Toy)
I have bought the TOMY COLOUR DOODLE for my son's second birthday. He played with it before, so I knew he would like it. He's been playing with it every day since.
What I would like to mention is the fact that it is necessary to prepare the TOMY COLOUR DOODLE before it can be used properly for the first time (best to do that before wrapping it).
The whole of the drawing surface has to be coloured in with one of the stamps for at least 10 times or even more than that to ensure perfect working quality.
But don't be put off, it takes about 5 minutes to do and is well worth it. That way you won't have a screaming child standing next to you (or their parents if you're giving it away as a present) while you're colouring it in.
I would recommend it to everybody.