Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Content by Jessica

Jessica

HTC One SV Case HTC One SV PU Leather Wallet Cover (Baby Pink)
HTC One SV Case HTC One SV PU Leather Wallet Cover (Baby Pink)
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but it's as cheap as the price, 1 April 2014
Not much to say really. It did the job, but it isn't a great quality case. Money doesn't slide in as well as the picture suggests, not all of my cards fit because the sewing on the side was sloppy. Bits of the plastic stand to hold the phone in started chipping off the day I got it, and eventually it didn't really hold my phone anymore. But, it was pretty while it lasted, I got a lot of compliments on it, and it didn't cost very much, so I think it's a fair deal.

Cath Kidston Footie Mug
Cath Kidston Footie Mug
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mix of sport & vintage girlie, 1 April 2014
I love this mug. It's huge, for a starter, so you can have giant cups of tea and coffee, and the design is just so good. It's a great shapes and nice to hold, although the china is on the thin side. For a girl who loves football, it's perfect. I have one and my boyfriend has one. We both love it.

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Double Duvet Set, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Double Duvet Set, Multi
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not super cosy, 1 April 2014
It's a nice looking duvet cover and it's does the job. It's not super soft and cosy, but I'm hoping that will change with multiple washings over time! Really brightens up the room.

Rentokil FM86 Rodent Mouse and Rat Repellent
Rentokil FM86 Rodent Mouse and Rat Repellent
Price: 8.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy to tell!, 1 April 2014
As soon as I plugged it in, I knew I had to return it. It made a steady "tick" sound, similar to a ticking clock, which I just couldn't stand. I've had similar products before which worked and were silent, but the ticking on this one... even when I put it in the living room, I could hear it in my bedroom.

It might work, I don't know. I unplugged it after about twenty minutes and returned it.