Profile for I. Coulton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk SDSDXS-032G-X46 32 GB Extreme PLUS 80 MB/s Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Card
SanDisk SDSDXS-032G-X46 32 GB Extreme PLUS 80 MB/s Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Card

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk card, 4 July 2014
Excellent card. I brought this card to work with my Canon 70D. It's fast at both reading and writing would consider buying another when ready.

Griffin Survivor (Black / Red / Black) for iPhone 5
Griffin Survivor (Black / Red / Black) for iPhone 5
Offered by Branded and New

5.0 out of 5 stars Griffin Survivor - Brilliant case., 4 July 2014
Excellent case. Have used it whilst out walking on the mountains in the Lake District where it took a few knocks. What it did do though was, it did exactly what it said on the box! brilliant bit of kit.

Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth Hot Pink ( Not compatible with Iphone 5 , 5S , IP4 )
Offered by Nepolian

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 19 Jun 2014
Bought this case for my wife's new iPhone 5c (pink). She loves it it does exactly what it says on the tin :)

Canon Pixma CLI-8/ PGI-5BK Ink Cartridge Multi Pack
Canon Pixma CLI-8/ PGI-5BK Ink Cartridge Multi Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Inks, 2 Mar 2014
Excellent inks. They are excellent quality and provide excellent results.

Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2012
Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2012, 15 Aug 2013
Excellent book, just what I was looking for. I haven't yet worked my way completely through it yet but that doesn't prevent me from saying this is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft's Visual C++ from scratch. I'm looking forward to completing the effort later this month.

Programming in Objective-C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library)
Programming in Objective-C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library)

4.0 out of 5 stars Programming in objective c, 28 Feb 2013
Fantastic book. Found it easy to follow and understand. The author breaks each task down into simple easy to follow step by step examples.

SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CFM, 20 Jan 2013
Excellent card works brilliantly with my Canon 7D. Used it to take photo's at Farnborough July 2012. The fast write speed allowed the camera to capture all of the fast moving action from the air display.

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Prem Elements 11, 20 Jan 2013
Excellent product. Allowed me to produce what I wanted within my budget. The quality of the output and functionality are second to none on the Mac.

APC BR900GI 540 Watts /900 VA,Input 230V /Output 230V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, USB Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 900
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars UPS Review, 10 May 2012
Excellent bit of kit. Arrived well ahead of schedule and worked straight out of the box without the need to fully charge it before use. It has saved my bacon a few times recently has we have experienced a few recent power cuts.

Would definitely recommend this item to others and would certainly use the supplier again. First rate :)

Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW - Black
Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera bag review, 9 April 2012
Excellent bag. Size is perfect for fitting into a day ruck sack when out walking on the hills. Bag allows for a DSLR + attached lens up to 100-400mm. As the bag as a divider, I am able to carry a DSLR with a 24-105mm lens attached plus a fixed focal 50mm lens separated by the supplied divider. The supplier was very good and the bag arrived ahead of schedule and as described, would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Page: 1 | 2