Profile for Bee > Reviews

Content by Bee

Bee

Page: 1 | 2
Windchill (Detective Scott Cullen Mysteries Book 6)
Windchill (Detective Scott Cullen Mysteries Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ed James has done it again, 31 Dec. 2014
So in this book it split in two and we get two murders with a different reason for each.
In the first story we see Scott still trying to come to teams with the lost he and his parnter Shannon have going through. Like some people Scott answers is at the end of a bottle. When he gets called in on his day off you get to see him in action and how he steps back and takes a good hard look at his life and we see what he does next dont want to give it all away :-), like all Ed James stories this one had me still guess till the end and I like the twist he gave on the murder supected then only down side I felt was it was too short wanted more lol.

In the secound story we see a different Scott and I really enjoyed trying to work out who did it and still could'nt. I feel Ed James writes a little like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle he gives you all the information and still you can't connect the dots until Scott explains it. Also in this story Scott gets his dream come ture and I am delight for him and Shannon. I looking forward to see What Cullen and O'Neill will do with his new roles. Also will be interesting to see what Brian Bain will do and how the team will deal with the changes ahead.

Ghost in the Machine: A gripping serial killer detective thriller (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thriller I have read in a long time, 20 Dec. 2014
Best thriller I have read in a long time, still had no idea till the 2nd last chapter. Great twist in the story and all the leads you got throughout the book came together beautiful in the end will be looking for the rest of the serious of books

Devil in the Detail: A detective crime thriller full of suspense (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scott-Cullen-Mysteries Keeps getting better and better I love how ed James writes Cullen ..., 20 Dec. 2014
The Scott-Cullen-Mysteries Keeps getting better and better I love how ed James writes Cullen and it keeps you turning the pages to see what comes next. I have never read a book where I was on page 200 and didn't know it. well writing and a most read if you enjoy a good mysteries. I am hoping my local library will get the next 3 have asked as I reckon a lot of people would enjoy reading Scott Cullen he is a likeable character and you always want to see him come out on top.

Fire in the Blood: A whisky barrel hides family secrets (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a story, 20 Dec. 2014
never could come up with the murder and why they did it. This is what I love in a good crime story your left guess the whole time

I would never have thought of whiskey could be used to kill some one. I don't think I look at Whiskey again without thinking was some one in the barrel lol. It's a genuine move and the authors part and love to know where he comes up with them.

I love how ED James writes I find when I pick up his books it's the most enjoyable read. I can't wait to see what comes next for Scott Cullen and his acting ADC Anglia Caldwell and both their love interest

Dyed in the Wool (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 4)
Dyed in the Wool (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Scott Cullen as a leading man, 20 Dec. 2014
Ed James is a master at writing crime stories, I just love Scott Cullen as a leading man.

In this book I was heart broken when Sharon and Scott had their differences and I am so happy they have worked it out. Looking forward to see where this couple go and think they work perfect together and compliment each other. Cullen is a hot head and Sharon is cool headed.

I also loved the relationships Cullen is building with the other team members I am hoping Candell and him work together in the next book Sundance and Batgirl:-),Wilkinson, Buxton, Turnbull and the lady herself Cargill I not sure, but I don't think this lady is going to be good news. I have been known to be wrong I also wondering what is going to happen with Bain.

What can I say about the story plot, it was brilliant. I thought I had it worked out to have the rug pull right out from under me and left thinking Holy F@@k, Didn't see that coming.

Can't wait to read the next two book on Cullen, keeping them for over the Christmas, so I have a nice glass of wine and the fire on with no place to go only the sofa :-)

Bottleneck (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 5)
Bottleneck (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Piece, 20 Dec. 2014
What Can I say Ed James has done it again.

In this story we get to see and meet some new faces and some old ones. I loved the way it still had me guesting right up to the end of the story. I didn't see the murder at all I kept thinking it was one of his band mates. how wrong could I be.

I also love the way Sharon and Scotts relionships is grown and their troubles touch my heart. I hope to see more of these two and also would like to see what comes next for them.

I can not wait to see how the new team structure works out and what will happen with Bain.

Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

5.0 out of 5 stars If college was like this, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Teacher's Pet (Kindle Edition)
I am a first timer reading a story like this have to say enjoyed very much. I can't wait to read book two in the set and seeing where Simon and Sophia go

Making His Move: A When It Happens Novella, Book 1
Making His Move: A When It Happens Novella, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 14 Oct. 2014
Hot Hot Hot I have read a lot of short stories that have left me feeling I need more and this story is the same. I have no ideas where this ladies gets her Ideas but I have read everything she has wrote and each book is different and has me hooked.

Sophia is your normal shy girl with a brain, she has her own career and is able to hold her own in a male work place she comes across cold and hard but in truth she has a sofa heart and a beauty to boot.

Chris is your jock who change his career when his knee blow-out at school, his is fit and smart, and head of the severity team that run security for the group where Sophia works one look at the little sciences and Chris has a hard time keeping his mind on work. Fate takes a hand in getting this two together and man what a hot encounter.

I cant wait for Nat story and see where we are taking next know this Author its going to be a good ride.

Must read if you need something to pick you up or just get away form your troubles for a hour or two.

Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne)
Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne)
by Rhyannon Byrd
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait, 21 Dec. 2012
Have to say I really enjoy the 4th book in the Bloodrunner set, it had me for the frist page and keep me the whole way to the end worth a read if you enjoy sexy Werewolfs and how they take care of their mates must read :-)

Fury's Kiss
Fury's Kiss
by Karen Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fury's Kiss, 21 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fury's Kiss (Paperback)
What a great story and a lovely addition to the set of DB books, had a lot of funny parts in the book and well worth the read if you just want to set back and be taking on a ride of your life cant wait to see where Karen Chance takes us next

Page: 1 | 2