Profile for Mrs. Sheila Watson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sheila Watson

Mrs. Sheila Watson "sheilawatson" (Newcastle,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Allergy-X Dog Health Treats 400g
Allergy-X Dog Health Treats 400g
Offered by Animal Dispensaries
Price: 21.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings an end to an itchy problem., 2 July 2013
I have bought this product now from the same seller for over a year now, the delivery is never a worry, and the product ended the problem my dog had with allergies at the same time not causing any bad side effects, I do not think we can do without this product now and I am always recommending it.

Marie Beauty Strong Waterproof Clear Eyelashes Glue 7ML
Marie Beauty Strong Waterproof Clear Eyelashes Glue 7ML
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Did just what I wanted it to., 2 July 2013
This product was bought by myself to use for the first time with false eyelashes ever at my daughters wedding, a very important occasion for me and one where I did not want to worry or be let down, and happily this was the case I have the utmost confidence in this product and the way it was delivered and would recommend it to any one.

No World For Tomorrow
No World For Tomorrow
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to have a seller you can rely on, 2 July 2013
This review is from: No World For Tomorrow (Audio CD)
This was a gift and the and the receiver was delighted with it. I as the purchaser was equally delighted with all aspects of this purchase and would happily recommend this seller.

Silliest Animals - A Laugh Out Loud Picture Book For Kids
Silliest Animals - A Laugh Out Loud Picture Book For Kids
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 14 Mar 2013
This book, is ment for children, but it was bought for my kindle while I was in a Spanish hospital, having been rushed in and having gone through a life threatening condition and a life saving operation.
I was feeling really sorry for myself, and the kindle was the only link we had to the outside world, it was a really bad time, and my husband bought this book to cheer me up.
Within a few moments of looking at this book, I really was actually laughing out loud, it is one of the most amusing books that it has ever been my pleasure to see, and it is now a firm favourite with me, I can't wait for my one year old nephew to grow big enough for me to share it with him and enjoy it as I have

Children of Bodom - Mens Bloody Reaper T-shirt - Large Black
Children of Bodom - Mens Bloody Reaper T-shirt - Large Black
Offered by Ill Rock Merch
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars tee shirt, 14 Mar 2013
This tee shirt was bought as a gift for our son, who was delighted with it.
It arrived in the time stated, was in perfect condition, and there was no need to worry about returning it.
It washes and irons well, everything you need from a tee shirt.

Cradle Of Filth - Mens Darkly Darkly Venus T-Shirt, Size: Large, Color: Black
Cradle Of Filth - Mens Darkly Darkly Venus T-Shirt, Size: Large, Color: Black
Offered by Fashion First

5.0 out of 5 stars Tee shirt, 14 Mar 2013
This product was purchased as a gift for our son.
He was delighted with it, and wears it regularly, it also washes well, and is easy to iron.
It arrived as it was ment to and there were no problems with delivery.

Allergy-X - Herbal Oval Biscuits for Dogs x 400 Gm Tube
Allergy-X - Herbal Oval Biscuits for Dogs x 400 Gm Tube
Offered by Smiths Animal Health
Price: 26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy-x Oval Biscuits for Dogs, 14 Mar 2013
We bought this product in the hope it would help our little dog who was suffering badly from what appeared to be a permanent itch.
Our vet had prescribed a course of antihistamines which seemed to be effective for the short term, but we were reluctant to keep filling our dog up with chemicals, so we looked for an alternative which would be natural but effective.
Then we found Allergy-x and thought we would give them a try.
We are now onto our third tub.
from the off our dog seemed to find them palitable, and enjoyable we just mix them with her meal.
The results have been amazing, our dog simply no longer suffers, she has gone from a dog that was obsessed with scratching and biting at herself, being thoroughly miserable and loosing her fur, to a dog that gets on with enjoying her life and not scratching at all, and I mean not at all, these oval biscuits have been an absolute god send, and I would be extreamly happy to recommend these biscuits to anyone whose dog is suffering the same problem.

WWF In Your House 5
WWF In Your House 5
VHS
Offered by DIY & Homewares
Price: 10.73

3.0 out of 5 stars wwf In Your House...One Of The Better Efforts, 26 Jun 2008
This review is from: WWF In Your House 5 (VHS Tape)
This event is one of the best of 1995 imo....some really good action with only the Diesel/Owen Hart match unsatisfying...ill review the matches below...

1)Razor Ramon & Marty Jannetty vs Psycho Sid & 1 2 3 Kid

...this was a really good tag team match i thought..lots of nice moves and didnt make u feel bored...7/10

2)Ahmed Johnson vs Buddy Landell

...Ahmed destroys Landell in 42 seconds...nice little squash here which set up a match at the Royal Rumble with Ahmed and Double J (due to the post match attack on Ahmed after the match)...8/10

3)Hog Pen Match...Henry Godwinn vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley

...Not a bad match...but not a very entertaining match either...5/10

4)Diesel vs Owen Hart

...Not a good match at all...was a rushed idea and the DQ ending sucked...3/10

5)Casket Match...Undertaker vs King Mabel

...This was surprisingly a very entertaining match 8/10

6)WWF Championship Match...Bret "Hitman" Hart (c) vs The British Bulldog

...What a match...best match on the tape and one of the finest wwf title matches of all time in my opinion...beats their summerslam 92 match, and what an amazing superplex off the top rope....10/10

...So wwf In Your House 5 had some pretty entertaining matches (3 out of 6 matches were good)...but maybe u wud like 2 rent this 1 first?

Chris Kamara's Street Soccer - Value Series (PS)
Chris Kamara's Street Soccer - Value Series (PS)
Offered by FLBENTERPRISES
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kamara.. Fun :], 12 May 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is quite a fun game and perfect if u get bored, i made it all the way to the finals of the cup tornament b4 losing and im currently undefeated and top of the league [as bruxelles, belgium]

WWF: Wrestlemania 11 [VHS]
WWF: Wrestlemania 11 [VHS]
VHS
Offered by shannon-raven
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrestlemania 11 [the best their is,was and ever will be], 11 Feb 2006
This is my all time favourite ppv event which includes
WWF CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWF INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs. Razor Ramon
Cool Match But Bad Ending 5.5/10
Lawrence Taylor Vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
This is the reason this event does not get 5 stars as this match is totally Crap 1/10
So 5 out of 7 matches are worth watching but buy this event for the wwf title match as it reeks of awesomeness

Page: 1 | 2 | 3