Profile for L. Coomber > Reviews

Content by L. Coomber

L. Coomber "Lolly" (Surrey, Engalnd)

A Shade of Vampire 5: A Blaze of Sun
A Shade of Vampire 5: A Blaze of Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant......, 15 Nov 2013
can't wait for book 6...... let's hope it's not too long a wait..
Bella Forrest is a legend when it comes to writing books!!!

False Lines (Blurred Lines Book 7)
False Lines (Blurred Lines Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Explosive reading, 15 Nov 2013
I love the blurred lines books, each one gets better every time... I can't believe I have to wait for volume 8... I want to know if cade goes with Zane!!!!

In The Night Garden  Makka Pakka
In The Night Garden Makka Pakka
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for my Niece, 24 April 2013
Bought this for my Niece who is 3 in May as she is mad on In the Night Garden and already has Iggle Piggle & Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka is her favourite so can't wait to see her face when she opens it :-)

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants
by Lawrence Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephant Whisperer, 29 Jun 2009
Bought this for Fathers Day for my dad who has said that it is an excellent book, really interesting. He couldn't put it down once he had started reading it

Charlotte's Web (Nintendo DS)
Charlotte's Web (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 28 May 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my 6 year old neice and have to say we fight over who is going to play it, we have both reached 100% and unlocked all the mini games on it. So we start again from the beginning to see how long it takes us to reach the end again. This game is very addictive and have to say the best DS game I have played so far, well worth the money spent for this game.
Would recommend this game to anyone