Profile for Doncastrian lad > Reviews

Content by Doncastrian lad

Doncastrian lad (Doncaster, England)

Richard Bandler's Guide to Trance-formation: Make Your Life Great (Book with downloadable content)
by Richard Bandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb. 2010
I've long been a fan of Dr Grindler,one day I would love to meet him. What an excellent book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

59 Seconds: Think a little, change a lot
59 Seconds: Think a little, change a lot
by Richard Wiseman

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought a little, loved the book!, 15 Aug. 2009
I bought the book having listened to Richard talking about it on Radio Four one morning. I found most of the facts interesting and concentrated on the ones that interested me the most. I found the tips both interesting, useful and practical. I've read a lot of the self help books and doubted the effectiveness of them, finding many being too airy-fairy and , frankly, classic cases of wishful thinking. It's a good book, buy it within the next 59 seconds. You won't regret it.

Pound A Punnet [DVD]
Pound A Punnet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Span

1.0 out of 5 stars Pound a punnet? I wouldn't give a penny for it., 30 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Pound A Punnet [DVD] (DVD)
I read about this in a magazine article and thought it would be fun to watch with my girlfriend. It's absolute rubbish with no real plotline and the girls in it are very average looking, common and haven't a clue about anatomy or sex.