Profile for MaryM > Reviews

Nebraska [DVD]
Nebraska [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Dern
Offered by FILMNIGHT

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OK. Had expected more spectacular scenery from build-up in reviews., 22 May 2014
This review is from: Nebraska [DVD] (DVD)
I had expected more from this film after reading critics reviews. If I had seen this film at the cinema I would not have invested in the DVD.

Fulton® Automatic Open & Close Ladies Compact Deluxe Folding Umbrella - Red Roses
Offered by Octave Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive essential piece of kit, 13 Mar 2014
I already have a black Fulton automatic umbrella which is brilliant but I wanted to own a prettier more feminine one and a bit lighter in weight too and this fits the bill. Exactly what I imagined it to be. It sure brightens up a rainy day!!

Ecosusi Love Rose Folding Reusable Washable Shopping Bag From Merleymustard
Ecosusi Love Rose Folding Reusable Washable Shopping Bag From Merleymustard

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Mar 2014
Although the postage was as much as the bag, I needed it urgently and didn't have time to wander around shops looking for something similar to take on holiday with only a couple of days to go!! It arrived within 36 hours so was well pleased. Once I mastered folding it correctly it fits snugly in my handbag! Pretty product also.

Made In Dagenham [DVD]
Made In Dagenham [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sally Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Made In Dagenham [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed this film immensely - well done Dagenham Girls!! It makes a nice addition to my home collection and to show to friends.

Pair of JUMBO PURPLE/ AUBERGINE Prestige 'Luxor' Egyptian Cotton 650gsm Bath Sheets HUGE SIZE 180cm x 100cm
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these 2 towels as they were lovely and long and they almost cover the length of my massage table and therefore the client as well. I will buy more.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen [Blu-ray]
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Far fetched storyline but good to watch, 20 Feb 2014
A nice chick flick to show when friends come round and you run out of conversation and want something easy to watch!!

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, 20 Feb 2014
I loved this film so just had to buy the DVD to have at home to watch again and again.

Craghoppers Short Haul Unisex Travelpac - Granite/Black, 30 lt
Craghoppers Short Haul Unisex Travelpac - Granite/Black, 30 lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 20 Feb 2014
As I often travel long distances I find this size bag perfect for taking onboard as hand luggage on scheduled flights anyway!! It also doubles up for my trips to visit family by train. Sturdy and well made. Excellent product.

BRITA Fjord Cool White Water Filter Jug
BRITA Fjord Cool White Water Filter Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it all the time, 20 Feb 2014
I bought this water filter as I had bought a very expensive kettle and did not want it to be damaged with the very hard water in my area. It works very well and I haven't had to de-scale my kettle so far after 3 years of use. The water testes good too.

Women "Miniflat" Auto Open&Close 101 Folding Umbrella - Black
Women "Miniflat" Auto Open&Close 101 Folding Umbrella - Black
Offered by Adorabilia

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a friend, 20 Feb 2014
I bought this for a friend of mine in Mauritius as I knew it would be sturdy in high winds. Sadly it broke the first time she took it out in strong winds and she threw it away so I couldn't even bring it back to return it. I am sure used in better conditions it would have been OK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4