Profile for William Hughes > Reviews

Content by William Hughes

William Hughes "Billbo" (Harby, Leics. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M176n Multifunction Colour Printer
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M176n Multifunction Colour Printer
Offered by VisionTech2000-UNITED KINGDOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, easy to set up, 12 Aug. 2015
Very good, easy to set up. It doesn't have a wireless facility but unless you really need it I wouldn't worry. I have only just purchased it so too soon to tell how expensive it will be to run from the point of view of replacing cartridges and general durability. That said, it is a fairly solid and compact machine that is of more than reasonable quality in appearance and performance.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2015
I like it - helps shore up my depleted energy when needed (background of ME).

Nouske iPhone 6 Plus & iPhone 6S Plus Flip Folio Wallet Stand up Credit Card Holder Leather Case Cover Holster, Embedded Magnetic Closure Secure Lock feature, Soft TPU bumper shell cradle, Sufficient 360 Full Body protection, Sleek Slim Thin Lightweight Low Profile, Gold
Offered by NOUSKETECH UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes really good especially as I got it at quite a discount, 6 Aug. 2015
Yes really good especially as I got it at quite a discount. Looks and feels stylish. I'm not sure if the exterior surface will clean easily but it protects the iPhone and that's all that matters

Ginseng Feng Wang Jiang 10x10ml
Ginseng Feng Wang Jiang 10x10ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 24 Jun. 2015
Have used before, find it helps with my ME symptoms

Country Style Heavy Cast Iron OWL BIRD DOORSTOP
Country Style Heavy Cast Iron OWL BIRD DOORSTOP
Offered by Interior Flair

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise choice, 15 April 2015
Bought this for work - replaced a brick that was being used to prop a door open. When it arrived, I didn't think it would be heavy enough, but it has the addition of a wedge that goes under the door - does the trick and looks somewhat more stylish than it's predecessor!

Floradix Magnesium Liquid Mineral Supplement 250ml
Floradix Magnesium Liquid Mineral Supplement 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A colleague told me that the ME symptoms I have ..., 15 April 2015
A colleague told me that the ME symptoms I have - particularly aches - would be eased by taking Magnesium. I'm not a fan of tablets or capsules, so I thought I'd give this product a try. Tastes ok and over a period of time has helped.

VEDONEIRE Mens Navy Padded Gilet (3001N) Bodywarmer body warmer (L (chest 41-43 inches))
Offered by Vedoneire

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm kept warm now..., 15 April 2015
Just what I wanted. A good fit, quality matches the old one it replaces and it was delivered within the promised time. I don't usually by clothes online as I like to try items on - this was worth taking a chance on. I'd use this supplier again.

Panax Red Ginseng 30x10cc
Panax Red Ginseng 30x10cc
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 29 Mar. 2015
I have had ME in the past, so energy is prone to be lacking especially as I age. This ginseng product is helping quite a lot. Initially I take it daily but then space the dosage out, so a box of 30 lasts quite a long time.

Streetwize SWPW Portable Power Pump Pressure Washer Car Jet Wash
Streetwize SWPW Portable Power Pump Pressure Washer Car Jet Wash
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not a power washer, 29 Mar. 2015
Agree with other reviews - it's not for someone looking for an alternative to a powered pressure washer - just doesn't have the force to remove stubborn mud or dirt. However, it's fine for brushing off loose dirt and rinsing off detergent/car shampoo, then wiping over. Handy to use if you haven't got an outside tap.

Canon PIXMA MG4250 - multifunctionals (Inkjet, 1200 x 2400 DPI, A4, 216 x 297 mm, Colour, Colour)
Offered by Pearls Books

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is brilliant. Easy to set up and excellent quality printing, 12 Feb. 2015
Replaced an HP all in one that was unreliable. This one is brilliant. Easy to set up and excellent quality printing. Delivery was well within the promised time too.

Page: 1 | 2