Profile for Dewar > Reviews

In the Shadow of the Banyan
In the Shadow of the Banyan
by Vaddey Ratner

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written book, 31 Aug 2014
Beautifully written book about a very sad time. I would highly recommend.

The Art of Hearing Heartbeats
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats
by Jan-Philipp Sendker

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tale, 31 Aug 2014
Beautiful, captivating, beguiling tale, I loved this book. Very well written too, a joy to read. I highly recommend.

Somewhere Beyond the Sea
Somewhere Beyond the Sea
by Amanda James

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure chick-lit!, 31 Aug 2014
I bought this book because of the reviews on Amazon but I didn't like it all. I managed just over 100 pages. The book is written in a childlike style and is pure chick-lit! If you like a serious thriller, don't buy it!

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far
by Tina Seskis

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing read, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Paperback)
I read the reviews of this book on Amazon and decided to purchase but I wish I hadn't bothered. I got halfway through (and that was a struggle) and gave up. The main character is not at all believable and the story is weak at best. I didn't think it was at all well written and I would not recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement item for a worn lead, 22 Mar 2013
I have had one of these leads for a couple of years -daily use - and this was to replace it as the catch was unreliable. I really like these longer leads as they give you control when training recall/other exercises.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product - has helped my eczema immensely !, 22 Mar 2013
These gloves are very good quality, warm and fully waterproof which has helped my hands immensely as they no longer get wet when I walk my dog/throw his ball etc.

DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - BLACK - SIZE 4
DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - BLACK - SIZE 4
Offered by Dogmatic (UK) Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to get the correct size, 12 Dec 2012
I purchased one of these collars recently and unfortunately got the wrong size (4) - it was too big and the dogmatic moved around on my GSD's face, so I returned it to get a smaller size. However, the smaller size (3L) seems too tight for him. It really bothers him (and he has also scratched his face trying to get it off). The material seems really hard and not at all cushioned and has marked his face where it dug into his nose (he only had it on for an hour). I have read that he should be able to open his mouth comfortably but this does not seem to be the case - he can barely open his mouth to receive a treat. I will not be using the collar again, it did not perform as I had hoped.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 9:47 AM BST

Faux Leather Folding Storage Box Stool / Ottoman / Pouffe 70x38x38
Faux Leather Folding Storage Box Stool / Ottoman / Pouffe 70x38x38
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Feb 2012
I ordered this as I needed some storage space and I also wanted something that looked good enough to be kept on view in the hallway. This absolutely does the job. Great size, it has the storage I need, and it looks great.
I would definitely recommend this product. Thank you!

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 5ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 5ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Oct 2010
Very robust, stable rail - works wonders even for the heavier items like jackets, coats and even curtains that have just been dry-cleaned. Would definitely recommend. Also easy to install.

Roux Tween-Time Crayon Medium Brown
Roux Tween-Time Crayon Medium Brown
Offered by Quality Distributors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful product, 7 Oct 2010
I am very pleased with this product. It does a great job as a stop-gap between colours and is quick and easy -with no mess - to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3