Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Black Widow
Black Widow

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Black Widow (MP3 Download)
Fantastic album from ITM that starts off brilliantly and finishes just the same. The only song on there that i do not like is Bloody Creature Poster Girl, but that is just me and I have no problems with any others on there. Big Bad Wold, Dirty Pretty, and Bones are the 3 I listen to the most. If you're already a fan of the band, or looking to get into a new female fronted metal band, this album would be a nice intro.

Revival
Revival

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Revival (Kindle Edition)
This book was one of those ones you can't put down. The story started nicely and finished off in typical explosive Stephen King style. Absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend it. Both for the journey it takes you on, and for the story itself.

Ultraviolence [Explicit]
Ultraviolence [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Aug. 2014
A lot slower than the Born to Die album. But it is just as amazing and just as beautiful as the aforementioned album. Ms Del Rey is quite possibly the most talented songstress around these days and deserves nothing but praise. I love the woman's work and as long as she keeps the standard of this and Born to Die I will continue to buy her music and love it just as much as I do with this.

Shatter Me
Shatter Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and amazing, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Shatter Me (MP3 Download)
In a word: Beautiful. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect as it was a completely different style from what I usually listen to. I really only purchased this because of the song Shatter me as I am a massive fan of Lzzy Hale and loved the song. I was blown away by the beauty of the album. Definitely going to look into buying more of this amazing woman's work.

ART: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore
ART: A Novel of Extreme Horror and Gore

5.0 out of 5 stars Not one bit was disappointing, 6 Aug. 2014
This book was absolutely phenomenal. I was expecting nothing less than amazing knowing Matt Shaw was playing a part in this story, and as none other than the serial killer. Depraved minds is definitely what he does best (and I mean that with nothing but amazement - you are amazing). I certainly was not disappointed. I didn't see the end coming and when it did my jaw was definitely on the floor. Hopefully a sequel does come because I would read the hell out of it.

The 8th: A Tale of Horror and Revenge
The 8th: A Tale of Horror and Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Best short story I have ever read, 22 Dec. 2013
This is the best book from Matt Shaw ever. He writes in a way that draws you straight in and keeps you immersed into the book right until the last page. I have not read a book that has made me tear up a tthe end in such a way. If you want an amazing, emotional book that really brings about how much bullying can affect a person, read this and you will not be disappointed. I can guarantee it.

Move Along (Album Version)
Move Along (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing song, 22 Dec. 2013
This song has become my anthem. It is fantastic. I love the lyrics and I think it is a brilliant song from a really good band. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loves it, 22 Dec. 2013
I got this for my sister who has started the I.B program at college. This one was the one she is required to own, and even though the price is a bit steep, she is extremely happy with it so it was worth it. She uses it every day and found it very easy to get to grips with. Definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a graphical calculator for any course.

The Zyne Project
The Zyne Project

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, well written. Amazing, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Zyne Project (Kindle Edition)
This is everything you want from a horror book. It is well written, scary (in some parts I was contemplating putting it down and reading it in the morning)and just brilliant. You really feel for Rosa, one of the main characters. And there is a twist that made my jaw drop. It is an amazing book and I can't recommend it enough. Go on and buy it. you won't regret parting with the very small amount of money that it costs.

Alone
Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Alone (MP3 Download)
This album is fantastic. I had it on repeat for about a month after I got it. It's perfect. The lyrics are meaningful (most of them anyway. Bad Girls Club is just funny to listen to) and the vocals are epic. Not much more to say other than you should definitely get this album.

Page: 1 | 2