Profile for mario charalambous > Reviews

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars And the mountains echoed, 17 July 2013
I have read his other books and loved them and this one was the same absolutely full of history connections love sadness and honesty I enjoyed every word !

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The mortal instruments, 2 Jun 2013
What a page turner with a bit of everything, love, humour, fantasy, and depth I loved it . Can't wait to read the next one .

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The love of my life, 20 April 2013
I just felt the love and passion in this book , it made me think how do you go on when the love of your life dies? I understood her relationship with Mark and the way the family blamed her for Luca basically leaving Them! Because he was theirs how could they blame him!

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What have I done?, 24 Feb 2013
Fab read , very emotional , the characters had depth to them which made you really feel a connection to them .

Kindle Fire HDX Guidebook: Getting Started, Tips & Tricks, and Finding Free Apps & Books
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire vs getting started, 14 Jan 2013
Fab! Really helped me understand the kindle and also can't believe how much it actually can do. Haven't put it down in 3 weeks!

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The secret keeper, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
Best book I've read for a while. I thought I knew how it was going to end, then I wasn't so sure, then it ended as I'd hoped. I cried buckets for all the damaged characters, but mostly Vivien and her strength to survive and be such a fabulous mother.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thursday's in the park, 8 Jan 2013
Good read, I think the marriage of George and Jeanie is probably quite common. People just slip into a norm of sorts. I know from experience the leaving and the changing of the family dynamics is the hardest thing ever.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Before I go to sleep, 27 Dec 2012
Kept me reading night and day to see what happened. Was worried it would be slightly ground hog day, but it wasn't , I found it very thought provoking and I felt her exhaustion in writing her journal .

8ft x 8ft WESSEX SUMMERHOUSE
8ft x 8ft WESSEX SUMMERHOUSE

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointment, 14 April 2009
i was very dissappointed with the quality of workmanship when we came to put the summerhouse together and the instructions may aswell have been in chinese! we had nails sticking out, split wood and gaps round the windows we may as well not had any.i will be sending a more detailed review to waltons only pleased we didn't spend any more than we did.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 7:37 AM BST