ARRAY(0xaa1a2210)

9V Vox Lil Looper Effects pedal replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says!, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this product for my son's guitar looper. It arrived and I put it in a cupboard and forgot all about it. Christmas day came and my son didn't have a power supply because I couldn't remember where I'd put it! What a relief when we found it. It works perfectly. A good size and what else can I say -it's just what we needed!

Kim Heli Stand for Guitar
Kim Heli Stand for Guitar
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars K & M Heli Stand for Guitar, 3 Mar 2012
I bought this stand for my son's full sized cello and it is by far the best solution to storing the instrument I have found. It holds the cello securely and it is designed with rubber grips so it stays put without slipping. It is advertised as a guitar stand, and of course it works perfectly for guitars, but I was having difficulty finding a stand for my cello that didn't cost the earth, and so I bought this in the hope that it would be OK. In fact it works extremely well. It represents excellent value for money, other types of cello stands tend to be very expensive. I highly recommend this product.

Eno Tuner ET 3000 - Guitar Tuner - Suitable for all types of guitar and comes with FREE 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Eno Tuner ET 3000 Guitar Tuner, 3 Mar 2012
This tuner is perfect for my needs. i have a 12 year old son who is learning to play classical guitar and needs precision tuning. It is very easy to use and it clips on to the head of the guitar well. It pivots so it can be viewed at different angles. It lights up red and green so you can tune it low lit situations. It can be used as a mic or on the clip when it responds to the vibrations of the string. The seller was very good the item arrived on time and the customer care was excellent. I highly recommend this product and the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must!, 27 Dec 2011
This book arrived on time and was just as described - brand new. It was well wrapped. It is a collection of suites intended for use over many years as my son continues to play his beautiful cello.

Laurel & Hardy Volume 11 - Saps At Sea/Music Shorts [DVD]
Laurel & Hardy Volume 11 - Saps At Sea/Music Shorts [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest!, 27 Dec 2011
The video arrived on time and was just as described. My 11 year old loves Laurel and Hardy and has been watching them since he was very little. Great stocking filler!

Laurel & Hardy Volume 13 - Sons of the Desert/Related Shorts [DVD]
Laurel & Hardy Volume 13 - Sons of the Desert/Related Shorts [DVD]
Price: 5.00

Laurel & Hardy Volume 14 - A Job To Do/Classic Shorts [DVD]
Laurel & Hardy Volume 14 - A Job To Do/Classic Shorts [DVD]
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest!, 27 Dec 2011

The Greatest Duo In Comedy History - Laurel & Hardy - TOWED IN A HOLE - New & Factory Sealed
Offered by Bargaindiscsltd
Price: 9.99

12 LED Headlamp Headlight
12 LED Headlamp Headlight
Offered by goforgreen
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright indeed, 13 Mar 2011
A good bright light which can be adjusted - 3 levels of brightness. My 11 year old loves it. Good quality. I got it at a sale price - bargain. Cheaper ones break easily and do not do the job as well.

Roulette set with 10 inch wheel - 00609
Roulette set with 10 inch wheel - 00609
Offered by Witzigs Ltd.
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really a toy, 6 Jan 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a classic gambling game not a toy. It has absolutely no educational value. I suppose children learn to cope with losing and learn about the 'evils' of gambling! My 9 year old has had fun with the role play, pretending to be James Bond. Enjoys being the croupier because he wins all the time, and he likes to speak French.