Profile for NIKKI CHALKLEY > Reviews

NIKKI CHALKLEY

Mara Seaweed Dulse 30g
Mara Seaweed Dulse 30g

5.0 out of 5 stars great on everything, 21 April 2015
This review is from: Mara Seaweed Dulse 30g (Misc.)
Delicious sprinkles, great on everything.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for that inbetween stage, 22 Mar. 2015
Good for that inbetween stage, small man a bit big but no longer a boy; For the slim young man .

Vigar 2165/2 Washing Up Brush Doll Design Red
Vigar 2165/2 Washing Up Brush Doll Design Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Long life excellent brush!, 13 July 2014
These VIGAR brushes are the best ever. A friend bought me this years ago and I have continued to order them since even though I am over the design and any old brush would do. The quality of the actual brushes is what drives me back. They last for ever, a year at least! Well worth the money. I was always buying Addis etc before but they would soon loose their shape when washing hot pans etc. The bristles don't seem to end up splayed out like normal brushes. Life is too short to write reviews, I never bother but I felt driven! I need to get out more it seems, have more parties, then get someone else to wash up with the VIGAR brush!

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER!!, 23 May 2014
Really deep pockets for lots of pills. We didn't have a problem with the sliding cover as others have.
I spent ages trawling chemists and other shops to find a box with many sections for my mum, she needed 4, and had the depth to carry so many pills in the morning. Great that you can take a day out in your bag and prepare a whole week in a go.
Stops you being a slave to your medication and relieves the pressure to once a week when you have to trawl through your prescription which is massively stressful when you have just had a heart attack and are really fragile and shaken.

Well worth the money.

New Food for Thought (New Era in Vegetarian Cuisine)
New Food for Thought (New Era in Vegetarian Cuisine)
by Jane Noraika

5.0 out of 5 stars Really delicious, 24 Oct. 2013
I have tried lots from here and they are all fab. Lots of focus on sweet potato, red peppers, aubergines, chillies.

"Cold Mountain": Level 5 (Penguin Readers (Graded Readers))
"Cold Mountain": Level 5 (Penguin Readers (Graded Readers))
by Charles Frazier

3.0 out of 5 stars Study Aid - abridged version, 24 Oct. 2013
I had my suspicions as it said 'level 5'?I I should have mailed them first! This is an abridged version with study questions in the back. I bought it to replace a copy I had borrowed from a friend that became dog-eared as I couldn't get into it at first and spent forever reading it.
Passages are omitted and re-worked so it lacks the atmospheric detail of the original. Probably written to capture teenagers studying literacy who may be too distracted to allow themselves the time to feel the description.Cannot fault the service of the supplier.