Profile for Marie S > Reviews

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Copenhagen
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Copenhagen
by Antonia Cunningham

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, perfect shippinh, perfect item, 25 Jun 2014
Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I always love these Top 10 books for a week-end in a European city. You get plans of the bigger museums and the Top 10 things to see in these museums. Very useful and convenient. Also includes a map of the subway.
Love these books! And The Book Depository is my go-to seller. Always perfect service for shipping to both Austria and Switzerland.

Heavy 250mm Replica Oscar Hollwood Style Movie Award Statue Trophy my-1392
Heavy 250mm Replica Oscar Hollwood Style Movie Award Statue Trophy my-1392
Offered by BellaLuna

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, and shipped very quickly, 25 Jun 2014
The Trophy arrived very quickly, nicely packed and as described. However there was a loose piece INSIDE the plastic base, so when you move it, it makes an annoying sound.

Doramior® Six different colors Leaf pendant Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks exactly like the picture. Very pretty, 25 Jun 2014
This watch/bracelet looks awesome. The color turned out exactly as I see it on my monitor. There are 2 possible sizes and even though I thought I had wide wrists I am using the smaller tieing option.
Its 'comfortable' in the sense that it does not get in the way. Know that however the leaf pendant does make some noise when you move. Overall, I love it.

Silver Tone Tree of Life Dangle Earrings
Silver Tone Tree of Life Dangle Earrings
Offered by C & J UK (Select Expedited for Christmas Delivery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but small, 25 Jun 2014
These look nice. However the way it is designed, the trees are facing sideways and not towards the front. I readjusted to make then face front and it looks better. They are also quite small, less than 2 cm wide.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad book, weird format, 14 May 2014
I've been wanting to read this short story from H.G. Wells for a very long time. Turns out it was quite a pain to read. Also this tiny booklet format was not especially nice to hold.
I wouldn't recommend neither the book, nor the format.

The Ender Quartet
The Ender Quartet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set to have, 14 May 2014
The pack itself is really nice and arrived in perfect condition.
The books are great too, of course! I think they're worth reading again every 5 years as our impression is likely to change depending on our mental state in life.

Yasson the Hunger Games Mocking Jay and Letter 8 Infinity in Antique Bronze Leather Paracord Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as picture, 14 May 2014
I really like this bracelet. Beautiful and exactly as the picture showed. Same color as well.
The attach clip does not seem of super high quality and I expect it to be the first thing to break, but that's easily replaceable if it does. Very happy with this item.
Also arrived way before expected. Thanks!

Super Mario Bros: Mario Cotton Elastic RED Hat Cosplay Party
Super Mario Bros: Mario Cotton Elastic RED Hat Cosplay Party
Offered by ValuePack

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cap, 16 Nov 2013
I was scared when I purchased this cap because I have a large head. But it is even loose for me, so clearly its a format that could fit anyone, however small heads will be swimming in there.
The cap itself is perfect, unfortunately the package got stuck as customs for 2 weeks so I got it way after the estimated time and not in time for Halloween.

Forever Young Charming Snow White Woman Fancy Dress Costume + Free Stocking (UK Size 14)
Offered by Forever Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and small, 16 Nov 2013
I followed the other advices and got 2 sizes up compared to my american size and was happy I did because it did fit (a little loose but fine). However, it IS incredibly short. Figured if it was like the picture, since the girl is tall, for me it would be knee-length at 5'7''. But no. It was too short to be worn like this, I had to buy yellow fabric and had a length to it, otherwise people would have seen my panties when I raised my arms.
But the costume is very pretty. Oh and the transparent fabric collar goes all around as opposed to what is shown in the picture.

Glow Professional Comedone Extractor /Blackhead Remover Set
Glow Professional Comedone Extractor /Blackhead Remover Set
Offered by Paragon Enterprise Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Bleh, 16 Nov 2013
Purchased thinking it would work for me as I have large pores. But it really only leaves a large red mark on my skin and does not help with removing blackheads. Desappointed :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3