Profile for Claire Hayes > Reviews

Content by Claire Hayes

Claire Hayes "KrazyDaisyx6" (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Tobar Classic Jokes Range Fake Dog Poo Toy
Tobar Classic Jokes Range Fake Dog Poo Toy
Offered by Accessory-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!, 16 Dec. 2013
I received a different packet of poo than the picture, which is beginning to be the norm when ordered from companies on here other than Amazon itself, its very misleading and dishonest. I received sticky poo instead and which with two small kids messing around with it I dread to think where it would all end up. I was just after a bit of hard plastic that resembled poo as a stocking filler (toilet humour never fails!) now its pointless trying to order another one from somewhere else as it will not arrive in time for xmas! Really disappointed and have wasted my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2013 1:19 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., 14 Sept. 2013
Firstly I had tried to get this bed elsewhere but delivery was at least 2 weeks, however I ordered this on a Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning ( I checked the online tracking so knew it was due to arrive earlier than scheduled.) Instructions were not enclosed but seller emailed me them on request. Also it is supposed to have a woven fabric base to keep the under bed items off of the floor but I did not have one included for some reason so everything is directly on my carpet. The bed looks lovely, is comfy, does not squeak and easy to build once you get going. I am very happy with this bed and highly recommend the company I purchased it from!

Wooden Bead Bracelets Set of 5 for Children
Wooden Bead Bracelets Set of 5 for Children
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought these for party bags for 5yr olds, they are really nice sturdy bracelets, would buy again an def recommend!

Girls Frosted Flowers Bracelets - Pack of 5
Girls Frosted Flowers Bracelets - Pack of 5
Offered by izzie-wizzie party store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for party bags!, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought a couple pkts of these for party bags for 5yr olds. They are nice little bracelets and just the right size. Would recommend!

Spirit of Air Kids Kingdom Pop Up Space Rocket Play Tent
Spirit of Air Kids Kingdom Pop Up Space Rocket Play Tent
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Aug. 2013
This tent makes a change from the cheap canvas type ones you get that seem to fall apart really easily. Its spacious, appears well made and looks good. Fast delivery as well. Really pleased, well worth the money :)

160q Qualatex Modelling Balloons x 100 - Carnival Assortment
160q Qualatex Modelling Balloons x 100 - Carnival Assortment
Offered by PARTY EMPORIUM

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought these for my sons 5th birthday party however all did not go to plan as these kept popping as soon as his dad tried to make anything with them and if they did last long enough to make something it went down or popped just by looking at it within minutes it seemed of being made. Kids were really disappointed and so were we. We have bought cheaper ones from the shops before and had no problems with them and I thought Qualatex were a good brand, perhaps I got a bad batch as they generally have good reviews! I will be sticking to buying the pound shop ones from now on I think!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2014 7:32 AM BST

Here Comes the Poo Bus
Here Comes the Poo Bus
by Andy Stanton

5.0 out of 5 stars Gross but kids will love it!, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Here Comes the Poo Bus (Paperback)
My 4yr old is all about the toilet humour, so when I stumbled across this book I thought he would find it amusing! It does not disapoint although the illustrations kinda make me go urgh but he is unphased by them. If you lil one loves chatting about toilets and poo this is the book for them! I would also recommend a book called 'whos in the loo' which is an amusing read but not so gross!

Little Charley Bear: Ready . . . Teddy . . . Go!
Little Charley Bear: Ready . . . Teddy . . . Go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed..., 29 Jan. 2013
These Charley Bear board books are really well made, simple to read and bright, perfect for my 18 month old.

SPIDER-SENSE SPIDER-MAN (Little Sound Book)
SPIDER-SENSE SPIDER-MAN (Little Sound Book)
by Publications International

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what ever a spider can...., 29 Jan. 2013
I have a spiderman mad 4yr old and coming across spidy sound books is almost impossible so this was a nice little find. The story is not that riveting but the sounds are good and its a nice book to add to his collection. My 18month old enjoys it too! :)

Spray Cushion Cover 45 x 45 Teal
Spray Cushion Cover 45 x 45 Teal
Offered by Fleur De Lee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Im forever buying cushions..., 29 Jan. 2013
Really nice cushion covers, perfect colour for my decor a darkish teal colour. Service great too. I received them day after ordering.

Page: 1 | 2