Profile for Miss E. Lawton > Reviews

Content by Miss E. Lawton

Miss E. Lawton "Samuelsmum"

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2014
Great product

Santa Is Coming to Leeds
Santa Is Coming to Leeds
by Steve Smallman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought for my son for the run up to Christmas, he enjoys reading it with me and his dad.

Marble Run Basic 45pc
Marble Run Basic 45pc
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Marble Run Basic 45pc (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas. He has had hours of fun playing with it, I would recommend this for children 5+

Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set
Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my little boy for Christmas. He is 2 years old, he enjoys making pretend sandwiches for us.

Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen
Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my little boy for Christmas. It is very sturdy and has lots of features to entertain him.

CATERPILLAR MENS GILET PADDED BODYWARMER PINNACLE ARMYGREEN (Size Large)
CATERPILLAR MENS GILET PADDED BODYWARMER PINNACLE ARMYGREEN (Size Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my partner for Christmas. It is very warm and not too bulky. Looks good on and practical.

Craghoppers Kiwi Men's Winter Lined Trousers - Black, 34 UK Long
Craghoppers Kiwi Men's Winter Lined Trousers - Black, 34 UK Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2014
My partner always buys these trousers for work. They are hard wearing, comfortable and warm. These are great outdoor trousers.

by Jarrett W Ingram

5.0 out of 5 stars A vivifying read, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Following After Trek (Paperback)
This book blends emotion stirring true life with thought provoking, riveting fiction. It is a beautiful mix of writing which transports you back and forth between an imaginative fictional world and the authors own life experience seamlessly. The style of writing is innovative and is brilliant considering it is a first novel.
The tragic circumstance which inspired the book is something no person should have to endure, but the love filled and adventurous life of Trek Atlas Ingram is forever honoured and immortalised through his Daddy's pen. This book will make you laugh, shed tears of joy and empathy, and feed your imagination whilst restoring your faith that selfless people do exist.
My house is a mess, my child has gone feral and my partner has forgotten the sound of my voice - I could not put this book down! Joking aside Following After Trek is an excellent read and a worthy story. BUY THIS BOOK!

Nokia CC-1005 Skin for N8 - Black
Nokia CC-1005 Skin for N8 - Black
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 Nov. 2012
The cover fits well and is durable (had it for over a year now with no problems).
keeps my phone clean and scuff/scratch free.

Nokia CR-122 In Car Holder for N8
Nokia CR-122 In Car Holder for N8
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Nov. 2012
Does what it says on the tin! works fine, good quality. Only downside is it will not take the phone if the cover is too chunky.

Page: 1 | 2