Profile for Coops > Reviews

Content by Coops

Coops

Graphic Design Theory: Readings from the Field (Design Briefs)
Graphic Design Theory: Readings from the Field (Design Briefs)
by Helen Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, Definitely recommend it!, 8 Dec. 2014
The book came exactly on time and its a really great read if you are in the Graphic Design field or just starting out training to be a Graphic Designer like me.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely Addictive!!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
Really find this game strangely addictive at times.. can't wait to see when they bring it out on PS4 because then it will be much easier to control using the controller rather than the touch screen on the tablet.

Basics Design 07: Grids
Basics Design 07: Grids
by Gavin Ambrose

5.0 out of 5 stars designer2012, 30 Oct. 2012
Since I purchased this book it has helped me out with my studies. Everything in here is easy to understand and you can learn so much from it. I would recommend this book to anyone who is starting up in graphic design or who is interested about taking graphic design at university. =)

How to Illustrate and Design Concept Cars
How to Illustrate and Design Concept Cars
by Adrian Dewey

5.0 out of 5 stars Concept's for the future, 9 Jan. 2011
After seeing videos on the internet of people drawing and creating concept cars, I wanted to be one of those people. I wanted to be able to produce top quality designs that they were producing for myself. Looking around book shops and the internet for a book that would teach you from scratch was proving difficult. Thats what brought me to Amazon.co.uk and there is where I found this book. It had everything that I was looking for which were step by step guides in drawing concept cars for yourself. It showed me perspective and colour/shading to get the best quality out of your own designs. Another good point about this particular book was that it gave you examples of others work which gave me and hopefully others the inspiration to keep going. Once I had recieved the book I was straight into reading it and straight after came the pencil and paper. So far I am developing a idea that I have and learning new skills from this book in my free time. I would recommend this book because of what it has to offer for those people that want to learn how to do this style of drawing. It is easy to follow and gives the reader a friendly atmosphere in the way that it has been written.