Profile for Mr. J. W. McBriarty > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. W. McBr...

Mr. J. W. McBriarty "johnmcbriarty" (UK)

Leather Google Nexus 7 Sleeve by Dockem; Slim, Simple, and Professional Executive Case - Soft Microfiber Felt Lined Dark Brown Basic Synthetic Leather Protective Tablet Pouch Cover for 1st and 2nd (2013) Generation Google Nexus 7
Offered by Dockem EU

5.0 out of 5 stars super smart., 30 July 2014
Really happy with this case. Its a perfect fit. Good quality finish and looks extremely smart. A much better case than those awful plastic and rubber band things which end up making your tablet a fatty!

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by iHeadphone

5.0 out of 5 stars As a Nexus user, 2 Jun 2014
This was a great upgrade from a samsung s4! The camera is nowhere near as good but the software experience and speediness of the phone is fantastic. I moved from a nexus 4 to S4 and immediately regretted my choice. The Touchwiz interface is 'orrible!

Solid build, great screen, easy sharing. Runs all my key apps and 8gb is plenty. I use spotify to stream music and all my photos are automatically backed up to G+

Great price and a lovely phone, very happy.

Panasonic DMW-PHH58XEK Case for TZ35, TZ40 - Black
Panasonic DMW-PHH58XEK Case for TZ35, TZ40 - Black
Offered by Let's GO digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality case for my TZ35, 4 Dec 2013
The case has just arrived today and I must say, the quality and fit are exceptional. I wasn't really expecting much for just over £10 but the case has the same feel as those costing two or three times as much. Its a great fit and will keep my camera safe when its in my bag. Very happy, and free next day delivery!

Nikon Coolpix P310 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 4.2x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by 1A-PHOTO-PORST

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 14 Feb 2013
(My first review, thats how good it is!)

This arrived last week and I must admit I immediately loved the cold solid feel of the camera. I've had a few night trips in and around London to test out the low light performance (It has a 1.8 lens at the wide angle, which is incredibly bright for a compact) and I have been very impressed with the results.

The screen is excellent, buttons click with a pleasing resistance, layout is straightforward and it has all the control I need (PASM and more).

This camera was around £330 when it first came out in response to fuji's new x range and I am very happy that I plumped for the Nikon. Especially at this price!

If you love snapping, take shots of friends and dinner parties, love panoramas, want to develop your skills or don't want to lug a huge DSLR around this is worth a punt!