Profile for Andie > Reviews

Content by Andie

Andie

Page: 1 | 2
Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze Book 8)
Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable in true Abbi G style, 6 Jun 2014
Love this author, love her books she never disappoints. Got lost in the sheer romance of it all. My only concern is that the books aren't published fast enough. A real page turner, thank you Abbi, keep them coming.

Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze Book 7)
Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, thanks Abbi, 19 April 2014
Another enjoyable Abbi Glines romance, thank you. Only trouble is that thi author can't seem to publish the books fast enough, have read all of the Sea Breeze books now.

Twisted (The Tangled Series Book 2)
Twisted (The Tangled Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb and funny. Emma chase never disappoints, 28 Mar 2014
Don't know what I'm going to do until Emma Chase's next book comes out in July 14. Waited so long for this book then couldn't out it down and now it's ended....boo hoo! Her books just aren't published quickly enough. Any suggestions for new romance novels are most welcome. Have read E L James, Samantha Young, Abbi Glines, Molly Mcadams, Sylvia Day, Tamarra Webber, Jennifer Probst and a Nora Roberts. You've got to read Tangled , Twisted and Holy Friggin matrimony and you'll be hooked like me.

While it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 3)
While it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not my best Abbi Glines book, 15 Mar 2014
Maybe the fact that I've read most Abbi Glines books now has led me to find this one very "samey". Whilst I love a good romance and the happy ever after theme, I also enjoy a bit of angst like with Preston and Amanda's story (which I read before this). Or Jason and Jess's story. Both of those stories gave me a lump in my throat so were very touching. The characters in While it lasts didn't seem to have as much depth really. That said it was a page turner but have only given it 3 stars. It's definitely worth a read for all Sea Breeze contemporary romance fans.

Misbehaving (Sea Breeze Book 6)
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it., 12 Mar 2014
Another Abbi Glines book I couldn't put down even though it is a variation on a theme. I"m a sucker for romance and HEAs. More please Abbi!

Just for Now (Sea Breeze Book 4)
Just for Now (Sea Breeze Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 9 Mar 2014
One of my favourite books. Was lost in the romance of it. Well done Abbi, I couldn't put this down.

Take a Chance
Take a Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book a real page turner! Must read this., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take a Chance (Kindle Edition)
An excellent book. Now desperate for next instalment if there is one. Think I'll struggle to find another story for a long while to consume my time!

Simple Perfection
Simple Perfection

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Rollercoaster I couldn't put down!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Simple Perfection (Kindle Edition)
Good story although some parts were a little unbelievable. I couldn't put it down, but skimmed most of the raunchy scenes as found the detail unnecessary and over the top. This is definitely adult literature! Gave it 4 stars for the storyline but would have been lower for all the gratuitous sex detail...got the picture without all of that. Was very sad towards the end and had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, although there was a HEA, just wish it could've been happy ever after for all of the good people. We'll done Abbi for keeping me engaged and drawing out my emotions. Now onto her next book!

The Fallen Too Far Trilogy: Includes Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far and Forever Too Far

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 17 Feb 2014
Some of this trilogy was a little incredible and some of the situations seemed contrived and unbelievable, but if the truth be known I was hooked. The end of the trilogy was disappointing as it didn't tie up the loose ends. Instead it focused on one of the support characters, paving the way for the purchase of more books in the series but not giving a release date for them! All in all worth the read as very romantic in places.

The Witness
The Witness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff, Nora a Roberts at her very best!, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
This book did not disappoint with its angst and romance. I found the characters really engaging and simply couldn't put it down, despite the fact that I've read it before last year. I searched in between for books which measure up and couldn't find one. Am so sorry it's finished, it had me hooked. Highly recommended....a must read!

Page: 1 | 2