Profile for Andie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sidebarred: A Legal Briefs Novella
Sidebarred: A Legal Briefs Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Emma Chase never disappoints...Love it!, 22 May 2016
I'm a huge fan of Emma Chase and have read all of her books except It's Cold Outside which seems to be a collaboration with other writers and is not Emma's style at all. I got bored with that and have never finished it as it seems so contrived. Anyway, back to this Novella. I always look out for new books from her and unfortunately she doesn't write the quickly enough and always leaves me wanting more...in a good way, that is. I'll just have to re-read all of the Legal Brief Series again. This book is witty, romantic and the characters really do come alive. It's told from Jakes POV which I love about Emma's books. I love the huge family vibe and all of the individual quirks of the kids and their interaction with Jake, who can be both caveman and loyal loving family guy, who's not afraid to share his feelings with us readers. Highly recommended as are all Emma's books. Please write more I employees you Emma. Axx

The Fixer
The Fixer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her other books...., 20 May 2016
This review is from: The Fixer (Kindle Edition)
For me this was a bit too contrived and I didn't really believe in the characters. Was really excited to find this DA Latham book as I'm a huge fan but there was no angst between the main characters or real chemistry they just sort of fell into their relationship. Sorry loved her trilogy.....

When I'm Gone
When I'm Gone

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope there's more!, 11 April 2015
This review is from: When I'm Gone (Kindle Edition)
Waited ages for this book and it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, which I'll obviously have to wait for again. Would've given this 5 stars but some of the lines were a little corny and some of the the intimate scenes were unnecessary, but on the whole a good read. Abbi never disappoints and will always preorder her books as I've now read them all!

Hero
Hero

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, great read...., 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Hero (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book as I do with all Sam Young books. The plot was a little complicated and maybe a little incredible, hence the 4 stars, but loved the feisty banter between Caine and Alexa. It really was a page turner and great escapism for me. Now I have to find a book to replace it, which may prove difficult as I often choose duds. Sam Young, Abbi Glines, D A Latham, Emma Chase my only criticism is that you can't write quickly enough for me. Keep up the good work but I've read all of your books!

You Were Mine
You Were Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars As always another great read!, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: You Were Mine (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down, so hope her next book is out soon, as I've read all the others. Only thing was that it ended too quickly and would've liked more. Hopefully this couple will crop up in another Rosemary Beach book. Great stuff may have to re read one of Abbi's other books while I wait for her latest book.

Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze Book 8)
Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable in true Abbi G style, 6 Jun. 2014
Love this author, love her books she never disappoints. Got lost in the sheer romance of it all. My only concern is that the books aren't published fast enough. A real page turner, thank you Abbi, keep them coming.

Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze Book 7)
Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, thanks Abbi, 19 April 2014
Another enjoyable Abbi Glines romance, thank you. Only trouble is that thi author can't seem to publish the books fast enough, have read all of the Sea Breeze books now.

Twisted (The Tangled Series Book 2)
Twisted (The Tangled Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb and funny. Emma chase never disappoints, 28 Mar. 2014
Don't know what I'm going to do until Emma Chase's next book comes out in July 14. Waited so long for this book then couldn't out it down and now it's ended....boo hoo! Her books just aren't published quickly enough. Any suggestions for new romance novels are most welcome. Have read E L James, Samantha Young, Abbi Glines, Molly Mcadams, Sylvia Day, Tamarra Webber, Jennifer Probst and a Nora Roberts. You've got to read Tangled , Twisted and Holy Friggin matrimony and you'll be hooked like me.

While it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 3)
While it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not my best Abbi Glines book, 15 Mar. 2014
Maybe the fact that I've read most Abbi Glines books now has led me to find this one very "samey". Whilst I love a good romance and the happy ever after theme, I also enjoy a bit of angst like with Preston and Amanda's story (which I read before this). Or Jason and Jess's story. Both of those stories gave me a lump in my throat so were very touching. The characters in While it lasts didn't seem to have as much depth really. That said it was a page turner but have only given it 3 stars. It's definitely worth a read for all Sea Breeze contemporary romance fans.

Misbehaving (Sea Breeze Book 6)
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it., 12 Mar. 2014
Another Abbi Glines book I couldn't put down even though it is a variation on a theme. I"m a sucker for romance and HEAs. More please Abbi!

Page: 1 | 2