Profile for N.A.DAVIES > Reviews

An Inconvenient Marriage
An Inconvenient Marriage
by Diana Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AUTHOR,GREAT STORY !!, 27 July 2015
Diana Hamilton is a great author of romantic fiction and this is a great example of that fact.Iread this paperback version a long time ago and I intended purchasing the kindle version for my Kindle Fire.Unfortunately it is not available and also Savage Obsession ,another great read.I would think that both these two titles are infinately better than some others being released on Kindle.I do hope that these two titles will eventually be released in kindle form , not horrors of horrors in COMIC form as now that seems to be the trend.Perhaps I need to leave my paperback versions on my book self after all.

NO HONOURABLE COMPROMISE (Harlequin comics)
NO HONOURABLE COMPROMISE (Harlequin comics)

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STORY,GREAT AUTHOR BUT NOT THE WORD KINDLE VERSION ?, 13 July 2015
I read this book in paperback form quite a while ago,now I have a Kindle fire tablet I hoped that I would be able to have the WRITTEN KINDLE VERSION,indeed I made a request for that.However to my great disappointment it has only been released in the comic version.A great pity ,this is quite a good story.

TWIST OF FATE (Harlequin comics)
TWIST OF FATE (Harlequin comics)

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AUTHOR,GREAT STORY,BUT NOT IN COMIC FORM, 3 July 2015
Great story ,great author.I read this book in paperback form quite some time ago and regarded it as being a very good example of the author's books.I now have a fire kindle and hoped to have this particular book in the written kindle form.Unfortunately I find that this has only been released in the COMIC form ,this seems to be the trend.I only hope that this current state of affairs will not be applied to the Classics! ! !

One Thing I Should Have Done (Eurovision 2015 - Cyprus)
One Thing I Should Have Done (Eurovision 2015 - Cyprus)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song,great performance., 24 May 2015
I thought this could be a winner and I voted for it.For me it stood out from all the other performances of the other entries, it was a refreshing change from some of the more upbeat songs that sounded all the same.A great ballad and a tune that one would remember long after the winner and all the other entries !

Twist of Fate
Twist of Fate
by Charlotte Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STORY ,GREAT AUTHOR., 23 May 2015
This review is from: Twist of Fate (Paperback)
Charlotte Lamb was an excellent writer of romantic fiction and this is a very good example of that fact. I read this quite a long time ago and found it an excellent read.I have a Kindle fire and have obtained many of my books in Kindle written form and had hoped to obtain this particular one also.To my great disappointment this has been released in comic form and that seems to be the general trend!.I left comics behind in my childhood.I prefer the written word! I hope that the classics are not

Blind Obsession (Mills & Boon Romance)
Blind Obsession (Mills & Boon Romance)
by Lee Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AUTHOR,GREAT STORY !, 14 May 2015
I READ this paperback quite some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I have a KINDLE FIRE HD and have quite a lot of Lee Wilkinson' s books in Kindle written form. I was very disappointed to see that this has been released in COMIC form,I have nothing against COMICS if there is a demand for them,but surely one should have the choice for a written word version available as an alternativre. One can only hope !

Escape from the Harem
Escape from the Harem
by Mary Lyons

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Author.Fascinating Tale !, 14 May 2015
This review is from: Escape from the Harem (Paperback)
Mary Lyons is a great author of romantic fiction and this is a very good example of that fact.I read this in paperback form quite a while ago and since then I have acquired a Kindle Fire Hd ,hoped to obtain many of her books in Kindle version including this particular one.I have been partially successful,but to my great disappointment,'Escape from the Harem ' has just been released in comic form and that seems to be the current trend lately. I hope that in the near future this will be remedied.One can only hope ! COMICS were left behind in my childhood!!!

FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Harlequin comics)
FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Harlequin comics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author,great story., 14 May 2015
I read this book a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.Charlotte Lamb is a great author of romantic fiction and I have read all her books. I have a Kindle Fire tablet and had hoped to purchase the Kindle versions.I have some in the written version,but unfortunately the trend now seems to be that many books are now being issued in COMIC form as is the case of Forbidden Fruit.I do hope that this will be remedied in the future and that her books will be continued to be issued in the written form! Her books are too good to be treated as comics !

Solution, Marriage: "Secure Marriage" AND "Promise to Repay" (Mills & Boon by Request)
by Diana Hamilton

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AUTHORS AND STORIES!, 14 May 2015
Great authors and great stories ! I only wish that this book was released in Kindle form,in the written form and not in comic as seems the current trend.Comics were left behind in my childhood I.e The Dandy and Beano.I read this book a long time ago and have hoped that it would be released in Kindle form and was truly disappointed when one of these stories was released in comic form. What next ,one of the classics in comic form ! I shudder to think of it. I hope that in the future that this book will be released in the written Kindle form !!!

Desire Has No Mercy (Bestseller Romance)
Desire Has No Mercy (Bestseller Romance)
by Violet Winspear

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT AUTHOR,GREAT STORY., 30 April 2015
Violet Winspear,a great author of romantic fiction ,I have read all her books and with no exception,enjoyed very one of her novels,incuding this particular one. I recently purchased a kindle fire,and hoped that there would be kindle versions of her books. To my disappointment a few have been released but in comic form. I left comics back in my childhood. I do hope that her books will be released in the written form in the near future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20