Profile for bluesea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stylist UK
Stylist UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good up to date read, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Stylist UK (App)
I get this magazine at the local train station weekly and was happy to install it as an app on my tablet instead.

Visions From Heaven: Visitations to my Father's Chamber
Visions From Heaven: Visitations to my Father's Chamber

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 18 Jun. 2014
This book was recommended to me by a friend and has proved to be a very good and practical read. Delivery was obviously kindle and very prompt indeed.

Bible
Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bible app, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bible (App)
Very happy with this app and it is easy and accessible to use. I downloaded it first and use it via my tablet at the weekend and was very good seeing that there was no wi fi in the area.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game to pass the time., 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Love the game anyway so was happy to have it installed as an app in my kindle and make full use of it.

QVC (UK)
QVC (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy App, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: QVC (UK) (App)
Got this app for my tablet which I use daily for shopping if I need it, very easy and accessible to use.

Cheapest Android Retina Display (2048 x 1536) - NEW Polatab Elite Q9.7" Android 4.2 (JellyBean) - 2GB RAM - Tablet PC with RETINA DISPLAY (2048 x 1536) QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER (Black Front)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet as great price, 18 Jun. 2014
Bought this as a gift for my husband who is absolutely thrilled with the quality and price. Delivery was a bit awkward due to Royal Mail, but seller was very quick to communicate and advise when tablet would be delivered. Excellent customer service also.

Carrot Cake Recipes - How to Bake Carrot Cake Like A Pro!
Carrot Cake Recipes - How to Bake Carrot Cake Like A Pro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipe book to keep hold of, 18 Jun. 2014
Very happy with this book, clearly illustrated and very simple to see and use. Obviously as it is kindle delivery was very immediate.

Kindle Fire HDX 7 Premium Quality Screen Protector (2 in pack - Front) by TUFFskinz (Crystal Clear HD edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Screen Cover for HDX7 Kindle, 18 Jun. 2014
Excellent screen cover and was very simple and easy to use. Gives my tablet not just good protection but does not darken my screen. Delivery was also very prompt indeed and good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish Case, 18 Jun. 2014
I am very happy with this case, not just for the colour but makes handset look very stylish indeed. I have ordered 2 other colours and am very happy with delivery. Item is definitely as described by seller.

No Title Available