Profile for P. Bean > Reviews

Content by P. Bean

P. Bean "Mr Bean!" (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ex-Pro Ultra White Series Replacement Battery and Digital Camera Travel Charger for Panasonic Lumix

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd certainly recommend it., 22 Oct. 2014
Got this prior to going on holiday so that I always had a charged battery to hand and the ability to charge a battery whilst still using the camera. Does what it says on the tin and seems to do it well. I'd certainly recommend it.

Melitta M 659-020304 Look ThermDeluxe Coffee Filter Machine - Black and Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very easy to use and the flask means coffee lasts a ..., 22 Oct. 2014
We've had this item for a few months now. It was bought to replace our old coffee maker that failed. It's very easy to use and the flask means coffee lasts a little linger without the deterioration you get from a hot plate. Only one gripe, I'd have preferred a stainless jug rather than a glass flask, but all in all it works very well and we are very happy with it.

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition] [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perhaps not the best IS package available today, 22 Oct. 2014
One of many I have bought for several people. It's perhaps not the best IS package available today, but it's very easy to use and provides a good level of security, especially for those that have little understanding of the risks.

Lindy Computer Technician 11 Piece Precision Screwdriver and Torx Set
Lindy Computer Technician 11 Piece Precision Screwdriver and Torx Set
Offered by RMXdirect-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
I have found these just perfect, exactly what I needed.

Devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless+ Starter Kit
Devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless+ Starter Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the product and I should have realised it ..., 22 Oct. 2014
Very happy with the product and I should have realised it wasn't quite as I thought. Don't get me wrong I love these Devolo adaptors and currently run 6 of them, a mix of 200AV and 500AV. I got this 'starte kit' because I wanted to extend Wifi Access. I believed, wrongly, that there were 2 x WifI adaptors. This is not the case, there is 1 x Wifi with triple LAN ports, oddly these are on the top, all the other adaptors have them on the bottom, and 1 x single port. Both have passthrough so that you don't lose use of the socket.

12x12" Rustic Wood Effect Multi Aperture Photo Frame With Mount (Width 3cm)
12x12" Rustic Wood Effect Multi Aperture Photo Frame With Mount (Width 3cm)
Offered by Photo Frames & Art 2 u

5.0 out of 5 stars ... frame quite by chance after trying to find something like it, I don't really know why I didn't ..., 22 Oct. 2014
I stumbled on this particular frame quite by chance after trying to find something like it, I don't really know why I didn't find it sooner - it's exactly what I was looking for and fits the bill a treat.

Ok, so it's not a real rustic wood frame, handmade and finished to perfection, but once made up it looks pretty good and, in my opinion good value.

It arrived well packaged and in tact. so all in all I'm a happy bunny!

Dead Men's Harvest: Joe Hunter: Book Six
Dead Men's Harvest: Joe Hunter: Book Six

4.0 out of 5 stars Another entertaining read from Matt Hilton, 5 Jun. 2014
I stumbled on this writer and the Joe Hunter series about a year ago and every book so far has been a fast paced entertaining read. OK the plots are a little far fetched and the scrapes Joe Hunter gets into maybe a little extreme, but the writing makes it almost believable. I've been a Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt fan for a long, long time and more recently a Lee Child, Jack Reacher fan, but Joe Hunter almost make the two of them look like wimps! Ok, maybe not wimps, but the fast paced, unstoppable action just keeps me coming back for more.

R39 LED 3W E14 Replacment for Reflector R39 LED Light Bulb Energy saving Light Bulb
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at how good these are., 2 Feb. 2014
I bought these to replace the old incandescent bulbs in our display cabinet. I was very surprised at just how bright these replacement LED bulbs were. If I didn't know they were LED I wouldn't have been able to tell. Time will tell how reliable they are, but given that they consume much less electricity (3 x 3w have replaced 3 x 30w) it seems a good replacement...

TREKMATES PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT BLACK (SIZE LARGE/X LARGE)
TREKMATES PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT BLACK (SIZE LARGE/X LARGE)
Offered by ALL OUTDOOR LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Support when it is needed, 5 Dec. 2013
I've just purchased a new one of these after using one for about the last 5years. I've done a lot of hill walking and long distance walking since my late teens (now in my early 50's) and my knees are starting to remind me that they are not as young as they were. I can't do poles, they just annoy me and get in the way, so a knee support was the next best option. The last one of these I bought in Coniston was a godsend, it helps take some of the strain from my knee and, for me, certainly makes a huge difference. I was amazed to find one for sale for less than £10 (I paid £25 last time). I did purchase a new support in Keswick only a week ago, that cost £20, but it's a different brand and style (wrap around with Velco straps) and it would not stay in place, even after only a couple of miles. This item stays put, even on a longer walk 10+ miles with a hill (2000ft+) or 2 thrown in for good measure!

Judgement & Wrath: Joe Hunter: Book Two
Judgement & Wrath: Joe Hunter: Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 22 Nov. 2013
This reminds me of Lee Child's Jack Reacher character. It's not as good as Lee Child's books, but I've read 2 Joe Hunter books so far and very much enjoyed both. It's fast paced and just a good easy read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7