Profile for James Prentice > Reviews

Cheryl: My Story
Cheryl: My Story
by Cheryl

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cheryl: My Story (Hardcover)
this was a very good read shows CHERYL is such a down to earth young woman and not in the least
affected in any way by her fame

G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD]
G.I. Blues/King Creole/Blue Hawaii [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elvis Presley

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 7 Jun. 2013
there is not very much i can say about these films that has not been said already everyone is just as FANTASTIC as the last

Change Of Habit [DVD]
Change Of Habit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elvis Presley

5.0 out of 5 stars film review, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Change Of Habit [DVD] (DVD)
change of habit was absolutely superb i am and always will be an ELVIS fan this film is different from his normal
and really shows how good an actor he was i do not know how i missed change of habit when it came out but i
i am so glad i have rectified that now SUPERB

If I Don't Write It Nobody Else Will
If I Don't Write It Nobody Else Will
by Eric Sykes

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 27 April 2013
I think the book was absolutely superb from start to finish he seemed to cover every aspect of his life the funny and the sad excellent

The World According to Joan
The World According to Joan
by Joan Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 27 April 2013
the book was very good quite an insight into her thinking. I certainly would recommend this book well worth the read

New Ladies Long Sleeve Plus Size Bolero Shrug Womens Stretch Crop Cardigan Top Black Size 16 - 18
Offered by Purple Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 27 April 2013
this was for my wife to take on our holidays for the evenings incase the nights were chilly,she was really glad of it

Their Greatest Hits: A Swinging 60's Battle Of The Bands Featuring The Greatest H

5.0 out of 5 stars review of purchase, 27 April 2013
it was a present for my wife she was very pleased with it she loves the superb mixture of songs