Profile for Cherrill M. Mason > Reviews

Content by Cherrill M. Mason

Cherrill M. Mason (Worcestershire, England)

A House That Grace Built: Moving Beyond Codependence to Embrace God's Design for Love, Intimacy and Wholeness
by Stephanie A Tucker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 24 Oct 2013
I couldn't put this book down and intend reading it again soon.
Really helped me to move on in my Christian walk.
Not to be missed!!

Dreft Fibre Care for Delicates Laundry Detergent Powder 9 Washes 792 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Dreft, 30 May 2013
Hadn't been able to get it from our local supermarket so decided to have a bulk buy - brilliant. I don't need to run out now. My Mum used it and I like using it on delicate clothes

Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity
Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity
by Sarah Breathnach

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read!, 30 May 2013
I have been reading Sarah Ban Breathnach's Simple Abundance for 16 years, every day - its brilliant, so I am a fan of hers. It was interesting reading this book to see what has happened to her since she wrote Simple Abundance. Worth a read, but I love books of Sarah's that you can go back to each day.

RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds: Second Edition
RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds: Second Edition
by Simon Harrap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Bird guide to take around with you, 30 May 2013
Already given this book to someone, who was really pleased with it, so bought it for someone else, who is thrilled too. Perfect to fit in your pocket or bag when you are out and about so you dont have to wait till you get home to sus out what bird it is!

Silver Plate and Red Enamel Vintage Retro Style Photo Frames for a 6"x4" (152x102mm) Picture - Zurich, by Sixtrees
Offered by Penrod Picture Framing

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality photo frame, 30 May 2013
I had already had one of these photo frames, and it has been admired by many, so I bought another for some friends and they were really pleased with it too.
Perfect for a Ruby Wedding Anniversary.

The Love Dare
The Love Dare
by Stephen Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Dare to be challenged to improve your Marriage for ever!!, 26 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Love Dare (Paperback)
This book is a real life-changer.
40 dares over 40 days that really make you stop and think about your marriage. Very biblically based - a real treasure. I've done it and have now passed it on to a friend.
Highly recommended

The Shack
The Shack
by Wm Paul Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this, 28 April 2009
This review is from: The Shack (Paperback)
Incredible book - really gets to the heart of what life and death is all about. I'm reading it for the second time, and know it won't be my last.
Highly recommended for ALL.

Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy
Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy
by Sarah Ban Breathnach

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply abundant book of Comfort and Joy, 5 Feb 2009
I bought this book in December 1997, and have read it every day since! I have bought most of my girl friends and family females a copy of the book too. It provides daily encouragement on a practical level. Not to be missed. My favourite book of all time, and it goes on and on and on..

Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
by Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, low-fat recipe book, 5 Feb 2009
I have been attending Rosemary Conley Diet and exercise classes since September 2008 and have got down to my goal weight and this book has been a good supplement to the class. It has helped me to be able to still enjoy cooking nice meals minus all the fat. Well laid out, nice pictures and good hearty simple recipes. I have been very impressed how much I have made use of this book since I bought it. Highly recommended.