Profile for Young Soul Rebel > Reviews

Content by Young Soul Rebel

Young Soul Rebel

NYC City Proof Twistable Perfecting Lip Primer, Universal
NYC City Proof Twistable Perfecting Lip Primer, Universal
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2015
Love this - brilliant product, does the job!

Charm Bearer (Charm Witch Series Book 1)
Charm Bearer (Charm Witch Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Nov. 2015
A wonderful and riveting read, I can't wait for more from this author!

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit iPad Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (iPad 2/3/4, Dark Grey)
Offered by JEDirect UK

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not have a great experience on this at all – It was fine ..., 30 April 2015
I took this for a month and a half as it is not possible to take 5HTP for longer than 12 weeks due to issues that can possibly occur with long term use, so I opted to try St John’s Wort as an alternative mood management supplement.

I did not have a great experience on this at all – It was fine at first, however later on I had massive high and low mood swings and quite depressive feelings. I also noted that my skin changed colour (darkened) it is mentioned that St John’s wort can make skin photo sensitive in some.

I stopped for two days and the bulk of the bad feelings I experienced lifted quite quickly, this is not a herbal remedy that worked for me I will try Rhodiola Rosea instead.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been fantastic, I've been able to run long distances and ..., 10 Aug. 2014
I've started running again and have had long term problem with my knees. This has been fantastic, I've been able to run long distances and I don't feel a thing. It's allowed me to run again. Great product, I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but be aware do not press to hard ..., 10 Aug. 2014
Excellent - but be aware do not press to hard - I took a chunk out of a top. Best to use this on an ironing board as other reviewers have mentioned.

However, this is extremely effective I have clothes that look brand new after using this.

Worth waiting for the delivery and a wardrobe lifesaver!

Perspi-Guard Antibacterial Odour Control Bodywash 200ml
Perspi-Guard Antibacterial Odour Control Bodywash 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - I cannot fault it, 10 Aug. 2014
Fantastic product - I cannot fault it. I rarely have any problems with body odour since using this product.

SPECIAL TODAY - ResultSport® Double Abdominal Exercise Roller Wheel with Knee Pad
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have a rapidly developing six pack - this is great little piece of kit, 10 Aug. 2014
I have a rapidly developing six pack - this is great little piece of kit. Bargain!

Get the Guy: Use the Secrets of the Male Mind to Find, Attract and Keep Your Ideal Man
by Matthew Hussey

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book it is packed with great advice - ..., 10 Aug. 2014
I love this book it is packed with great advice - Matthew's like a best male friend who gives you all that insider knowledge you need to bring your A game. The great thing it's about confidence and not manipulation; the book encourages you to be the best you possible.

I went for the audio version; Matthew has a lovely voice and it was great listening to the advice and I have started putting some of the items into practice. The video snippets and links were excellent.

I've been more aware of striking up conversations, and I’m making inroads into developing a full social life; making sure that I’m out and about interacting with the world and not waiting for Mr. Right (for me) to be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
I love that this is about self development and becoming a ‘High Value Woman’ both empowering and refreshing and a really great aid for someone like me who was off the dating scene for 10 years and now making a comeback.

The only reason why this is not a 5 star review is due to the fact I’m at odds with the advice with regards to controlling / jealous partners. Based on own my personal experience tolerating or being with partners with traits such as this can potentially damaging in the long term. Control can also be a possible red flag for an abusive partner.

If you are someone who has repeatedly been involved in relationships with controlling or relationships that are unhealthy - it would be more advisable to read a book such as Women Who Love Too Much, Help I’m in Love with a Narcissist or Codependent No More.

Other than that this is a fantastic resource and I got an immense amount of positive inspiration from this book. A great tool for upping your dating game!

The Mood Cure
The Mood Cure
by Julia Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Changer, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Mood Cure (Paperback)
This has been a game changer for me - I have suffered with low level depression for most of my life starting from teens well into my adulthood, alongside this I have experienced bouts of PMS and the effects have been debilitating in all aspects of my life, relationships, health and career.

This has boosted the effectiveness of the other complimentary therapies that I use in order to manage my emotions. So far I have been able to give up coffee, I have slept better than I have in years and I feel a sense of genuine enthusiasm.
This isn't a one size fits all cure either, and the great thing has been the change in diet alongside the amino acids and 5htp. I've felt a real shift since I've begun trialling the book and recommendations and am thankful as my attempts to resolve things previously with conventional help failed and left me feeling worse than ever.

I finally feel like I have a sense of balance and control in my life once more and I can only thank this book for helping me -it's been amazing. It doesn't mask moods, or create false euphoria it has just made life manageable and it's not just one sad feeling all the time. I feel really good and now experience genuine moods instead of false ones.