Profile for A. H. H. Koning > Reviews

A. H. H. Koning

The Deep [DVD]
The Deep [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqueline Bisset
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Voodoo doctors spilling paint during an evening session with Jacquie, 4 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Deep [DVD] (DVD)
Everyone is talking about the wet t-shirt scuba dive from Jacqueline Bisset, I prefer the scene when her body gets painted...
And oh yeah not to mention the movie is good too which does not come as a surprise considering the great cast.
I loved the movie back in the seventies its a nice shot and the quality on DVD is not bad at all.
Check it out.

Sony Ericsson IDC-24
Sony Ericsson IDC-24
Offered by Blue-Marvel

5.0 out of 5 stars It made my wife real happy, 4 Oct 2009
This review is from: Sony Ericsson IDC-24 (Accessory)
It made my wife happy and me too because now I know the cell will have a longer life in a safe way.
And besides of that, the little leather bag also looks real cool.

Richard Neutra
Richard Neutra
by Barbara Mac Lamprecht

4.0 out of 5 stars Architecture with a clear view, 4 Oct 2009
This review is from: Richard Neutra (Hardcover)
What more can I add in words after watching the good photowork and this work of art.
I recommend this book for everyone who want to be informed about a unique way of architecture.
Open spaces, wide windows and an amazing way to melt a house in a landscape.
It may not cover all the works but it certainly does a nice job to give the reader a good idea who the man and his mission was.

Complete Lute Vol 3
Complete Lute Vol 3
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshing and outmost relaxing, 14 Nov 2007
This review is from: Complete Lute Vol 3 (Audio CD)
A fresh wind went through my loudspeakers when I played this album for the first time it needs no further explanation why I play it so often.
Last summer sitting in the garden with a nice glas of cognac and some good friends we suddenly kept our silence and just listened.
Highly recommended, it is a good recording too !