Profile for Ania > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wedding Night
Wedding Night

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
Possibly one of the worst books I've ever read. I don't know if it can get any more boring or dull.

I am usually a fan of Kinsella and her easy reads but this one is just painful. Any reader with even half a brain cell will figure out the plot within 30 seconds.
Save your money and buy "twenties girl" instead!

I Quit Sugar
I Quit Sugar

3.0 out of 5 stars Glorified Cookbook, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: I Quit Sugar (Kindle Edition)
I expected a motivational self help book rather than a collection of recipes.
To summarize the book: "Try not to eat sugar and don't give up but don't be too hard on yourself! Here is some fun recipes."

Overall it is a useful buy if you are trying to quit sugar but only buy it if you are looking for a cook book rather than an inspiring life story.

ONX3 Amazon Kindle 4 6" WI-FI 3G Green Gel Case Skin Cover + LCD Screen Protector Guard - NEW 2011 EDITION 4TH GENERATION

4.0 out of 5 stars Great & Stylish protection!, 22 Jun 2014
Love, love, love!
Very nice, lightweight case that fits like a glove. Very nice material and color! There is a good screen protector included which is great as the screen is exposed with a case like this.
The only reason why I haven't given it 5 stars is that the power & unlock button (at the bottom of the Kindle) is hard to press with the case on. I did eventually cut out a bit the plastic there and it now works brilliant. (The buttons to flip the pages are perfectly accessible and work as they should.)

Overall - great case for a great price!

T1 16OZ FLOW WATER BOTTLE (Volt)
T1 16OZ FLOW WATER BOTTLE (Volt)
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bottle, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: T1 16OZ FLOW WATER BOTTLE (Misc.)
Great Bottle in an ideal size to carry around!

It doesn't leak and is very easy to drink from (unlike other bottles).
The only negative thing I can think of is that it's a bit fiddly to clean the drinking nuzzle.

Other than that - 5 stars!

WOMENS LADIES PRINTED WORLD CUP 2014 LOGO SOCCER NATIONAL FOOTBALL GIRLS T SHIRT GERMANY MEDIUM
Offered by TRENDY FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 22 Jun 2014
Nice t-shirt if you don't necessarily want to fork out big money on a football shirt.
Fabric is fine, Print is fine, the only thing I'd say is that it comes very small (!!). I am a size S usually and wanted to buy this one loose fit so I got an M - but the M is actually skin tight.

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Jerphone & Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 27 May 2014
I've had this phone for nearly 6 months now I love it! It is one of the best (if not the best) phones I've ever had!
The price is fantastic and you get real value for your money!
Some of my favorite features:
- Battery life is good, especially compared with other smartphones (usually lasts a day and a half!)
- Camera is great and easy to operate (the panorama mode is a highlight!)
- Fantastic apps
- Maps! Brilliantly done! Especially the fact that maps is also working without using data, which is great when traveling! You can sit in a cafe on wifi, google where you want to go, start navigation, leave the cafe with your roaming data turned off and the phone will guide you there... Obviously you need data to google where you want to go but you don't need data to get you there!

Great phone if you are looking for a true all-rounder smartphone without the iPhone price tag! Well done Motorola, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

[FREE HD FILM] RINGKE SLIM® Moto G Case [ROYAL GOLD][BETTER GRIP] VALUE COMBO DEAL Get A FREE Premium HD Clear Screen Protector + 1 Premium Hard Case SUPER SLIM + LF DUAL COATED + PERFECT FIT Premium Hard Case Cover for Google Motorola Moto G [ECO Package]
Offered by Rearth UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, 27 May 2014
After years of buying cheap phone cases I decided to invest money in a (what I thought was) higher end one.
What a waste!
The case already scratches by only looking at it and after less than a week of mild and careful usage looked like I've had it for a year!
Worst of all is that the case comes with a feedback card stating to contact the company before leaving bad feedback ("because they really care"), which I did giving them the benefit of the doubt... After a few days I got a reply saying that's the way it is and there is nothing they can do, their cases simply scratch when you use them!

Gadget Giant ® Motorola Moto G Designer TPU Soft Gel Case Cover & LCD Screen Protector & Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Animal Zebra Print Design
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 13 Jan 2014
Fits like a glove and protects my Moto G nicely.
All buttons remain fully accessible and functional.

Very nice hand feel that prevents the phone from slipping out of my hands (as it did a lot without a case).

The screen protector is a nice add-on, although it took me ages to get it on properly.

The Undercover Economist
The Undercover Economist
by Tim Harford

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Economics books out there, 14 Dec 2013
One of the best entry-economics books I have read (and I have read a lot of them).

Quick and interesting chapters the reader can relate to in everyday life.
Not quite as witty as Freakonomics but very smart and entertaining.

My favourite and a definite must read!

Free Lunch: Easily Digestible Economics
Free Lunch: Easily Digestible Economics
by David Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow read - Textbook style, 14 Dec 2013
I have read a bunch of entry-economic books recently but I must say this is by far my least favourite.

Personally I do not like David Smith's writing style as I find it too slow and simply boring to read. Very chewy. All he does is name drop Economist from the past and incorporate difficult words to make this book look like more than it is. A bit like a bad economics text book.

I would rather recommend Tim Harfords books - as he covers the same subjects but packages them exciting, quick and entertaining.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3