Profile for S. L. Wood > Reviews

Content by S. L. Wood

S. L. Wood (Blackpool, Lancashire, England.)

Page: 1 | 2
Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi 355 ml (Pack of 12)
Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi 355 ml (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, But Not Much Flavour., 25 Nov. 2013
It was okay, but not much flavour. I drink Cherry Pepsi Max usually and that seams to have a lot more flavour. You can get that at the supermarket in 2L bottles. This was handy for work, 'cause it's in can form.

Goldbug Plush Puppy Harness Buddy
Goldbug Plush Puppy Harness Buddy
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Harness at a Great Price, 25 Nov. 2013
Great harness, at a great price. Does the job great. My little girl (2) loves it. Only problem is, people do tend to stare.

Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs 425 g (Pack of 3)
Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs 425 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Breadcrumbs, 25 Nov. 2013
Great breadcrumbs. Full of flavour, not like the flavourless ones you get in the supermarket. Great for burgers, meatloaf, etc.

Ro Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chillies 283g
Ro Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chillies 283g
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great!, 25 Nov. 2013
Tastes great. Adds a great flavour to dishes. Great for pasta dishes, Mexican dishes, nachos, chilli, etc. Great with cheese sauce for dipping tortillas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 2:16 AM BST

Varta High Energy AAA Batteries 20-Pack
Varta High Energy AAA Batteries 20-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Batteries, 25 Nov. 2013
Top quality batteries. They last and last. Price is good, too. They're as good a quality as Energiser and Duracell.

Flufflings Loco Soft Toy
Flufflings Loco Soft Toy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 25 Dec. 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Flufflings Loco Soft Toy (Toy)
Not very impressed with this toy. It sounds absolutely disgusting. It sounds like it's moaning and panting, which combined with the actions, it seems obscene. I bought it for my son. Wish I'd known it was like that' before I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2012 4:01 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Chair., 26 Nov. 2011
I love these bouncy chairs. Had one for each of my children. The sounds and the vibration sooth them and the toys and lights entertain them. Please, be aware they sell them at ARGOS for £64.99. They seem to keep them in stock, too. I've seen them very expensive.

NEATS Nappy Bags (Pack of 300) (8076)
NEATS Nappy Bags (Pack of 300) (8076)
Offered by Scrubs Etc Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Nov. 2011
These are absolutely rubbish. Ultra thin and rip easily. Some are missing the tie handles. Can bearly smell the fragrance. Will not buy again.

Thomas & Friends - Hero of the Rails [DVD] [2009]
Thomas & Friends - Hero of the Rails [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 29 Aug. 2010
I was given this dvd as a gift for my three year old son. He absolutely loves it and so do I! The story is very good. Even I found it interesting and I'm 32! My son is now a Thomas fan. He never gets fed up of this dvd and he watches it almost every day. I'm sure my other son will love it when he's old enough, too.

Icy Box Hard Drive Enclosure For 3.5"IDE Hard Drive With USB External Connector - SILVER Blue LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Feb. 2010
This is a great product. Looks great and works great, too.

I love the blue LEDs. Steady when the hard drive is idle and flashing when it is busy.

Works sraight away with Windows XP. If you have a new hard drive it must be initialized, partitioned and formatted, when you first plug it in. You need to go into administration to do this.

Good sturdy enclosure and I love the fact that there is a power switch at the back.

I'd never part with mine now.

Page: 1 | 2