Profile for Mr. G. James > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LINDY 2 Port USB KM Switch
LINDY 2 Port USB KM Switch

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't work with Yosemite, 5 May 2015
Can't review the actual product because it didn't work and I feel bad about giving it only 1 star but I have to give it something. So the 1 star is for not making it more obvious that there is a fatal and dead end compatibility issue with the latest OS from Apple and for the poor manual and lack of support for Mac in terms of hot keys and functionality. It also seems pricey for what you get. The installation instructions are sparse at best and the hotkey instructions relate only to windows keyboards (not apple keyboards) Speaking to support he immediately diagnosed Yosemite as being the problem and that was that. My only other option is twice the price. Back it goes.

instaGRIND® Teeth Grinding Night Guard - 2mm Soft (Minimal Grinding)
instaGRIND® Teeth Grinding Night Guard - 2mm Soft (Minimal Grinding)
Offered by denLAB Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great customer service, 27 Jan. 2015
I was really nervous of wasting money on this, but I sent an image of my impression via email, got a quick response, and the guard was back within a week from the lab. It fits very well, if not a little bit tight, I don't think the nuances of one of my teeth was picked up by the mould, but for another £30 odd pounds I could always try again knowing what I know know. It doesn't really even feel like you're wearing anything and you can still talk normally. I've been wearing it for a few days, we'll see how it holds up long term, but for the price as opposed to the NHS price, I'm happy.

BruxGuard Bruxism Mouthpiece With Retainer Case
BruxGuard Bruxism Mouthpiece With Retainer Case
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little product. Good stop gap but a little too chunky for me., 27 Jan. 2015
I bought this at the same time as buying the instaGrind teeth grinding night guard. At this price I though it was worth trying both. As the InstaGrind goes to a lab I had a chance to try this out for about a week before the other arrived. It's amazing. Pop it in some boiling water for 10 seconds and bite down. I did it 4 times before I was happy with the bite. The ONLY problem I had with it was the chunkiness. I used it on my bottom jaw and although I slept fine for a week, my tongue couldn't rest on the floor of my mouth and so it was more comfortable breathing through my nose. I drooled more too which didn't abate over time. The InstaGrind one is much thinner, almost as if it's not there, but being much thinner, I do wonder if it will protect my teeth from clenching. I'm more confident of the Bruxguard in that regard as it's thicker. Grinding, sure, I just don't know the mechanics of clenching so purely a lay person speculation. If I was to use this product again I would do the top jaw just so that my tongue could rest, less drooling and the choice of breathing through your mouth. At this price you can afford to try it dozens of times before you reach the NHS cost equivalent. Other than that, I loved the price and the ease of use. Will still be the go to product in a pinch if I need a stop gap.

Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster
Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster
Offered by Koester GERMANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed this in a hurry and wasn't disappointed, 27 Jan. 2015
Really difficult product to get hold of. Was really glad I found this supplier. No problems at all.

Paco Rabanne XS After shave - 100 ml
Paco Rabanne XS After shave - 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed lid makes it fiddly, but I love the smell., 27 Jan. 2015
Love the smell of this stuff, unfortunately the bottle isn't brilliantly designed. The one I had before was a spray with the same zippo lid but because this is an after shave, the lid really doesn't work. It's in the way of getting the liquid out. Doesn't stop it, but makes it more fiddly than it really needs to be.

Apli Best Price Photo Paper Glossy 140gsm A4 Ref 11804 [100 Sheets]
Apli Best Price Photo Paper Glossy 140gsm A4 Ref 11804 [100 Sheets]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, reliable paper., 27 Jan. 2015
Started ordering this regularly now - Great with the Canon MG5450

1x Set of 5 CLI-551XL / PGI-550XL Compatible High Capacity XL Ink Cartridges with chip. Multipack includes 1x PGI550XL (PGI-550PGBK) Black & 1x CLI551XL (CLI-551BK, CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y) Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow Fully Chipped Compatible Ink Cartridges which will display ink levels
Offered by IATUK

NEW Mens Designer Jeans Chino Trousers Bottoms Design Sizes 28 30 32 34 38 S R L (32L, Red)
Offered by Urban Style UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear. Very poorly made., 31 Dec. 2014
Buttons and stitching failed after a month of wearing. Lost both back pocket buttons and stitching along the back. Leg stitching which gives it the cross cross look came loose within a week. Nice looking design but falls down in every other respect.

Gigaset C300A Twin DECT Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine
Gigaset C300A Twin DECT Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a phone...and exactly as you know it., 31 Dec. 2014
What can I say. Its a phone. It works. Like every other phone of its type and price range it feels cheap, looks cheap but it does the job. range is good, sound is clear.

Goliton® Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon D4 , D3X , D3 , D800 , D800E , D700 , D300S , D200 ; Fujifilm S5 Pro , S3 Pro
Offered by Bestin

5.0 out of 5 stars Has worked flawlessly for over a year, 31 Dec. 2014
Wow, nikon really knows how to charge. This cheaper alternative is a fraction of the cost and I've been using it for almost a year without any problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3