Profile for Ken OK > Reviews

Content by Ken OK

Ken OK

Prison Diary 3 (The Prison Diaries)
Prison Diary 3 (The Prison Diaries)

3.0 out of 5 stars Finale?, 11 May 2013
I have read all 3 Prison Diaries. It got to me early on in Prison Diary 1 that the daily routine, what he had for breakfast etc., got very repetitive and quite frankly boring.
The book should have ended with more chapters on how Jeffrey adapted to life after prison.

Prison Diary 2: Wayland: Purgatory: Wayland - Purgatory (The Prison Diaries)
Prison Diary 2: Wayland: Purgatory: Wayland - Purgatory (The Prison Diaries)

3.0 out of 5 stars Laborious, 11 May 2013

London Twist: A Delilah Novella
London Twist: A Delilah Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 11 May 2013
I found this book very much a "page turner" and have read it twice. The first time I have come across two women as the heroines in one book. I would recommend the book to my friends.

The Train to Calais (COMMANDO: Resistance Book 1)
The Train to Calais (COMMANDO: Resistance Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Resistance, 11 May 2013
It was pleasant enough but more like a short story. It wasn't clear to me that this book is a sequel to the Commando books.

When Eight Bells Toll
When Eight Bells Toll

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best read, 15 Oct. 2012
I found the book readable and pleasurable to some extent but cannot say is a "Page Turner". Maclean has written much better books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Won me Over, 3 Sept. 2012
I was someone who once said I cannot imagine not having a book in my hand to read. This electronic book business was simply not for me. However, having had the Kindle for less than a week, I am on my second novel and have made 2 further purchases. The versatility of the wi-fi and the fact that you can get on to your account so easily is a very attractive concept. I am so pleased that even here (I live virtually in the bush in Ghana, Western Region) that the network is good enough to make additional purchases.
Ken Roberts

Castorland - Jigsaw Puzzle - 2,000 Pieces - Dunrobin Castle, Scotland
Castorland - Jigsaw Puzzle - 2,000 Pieces - Dunrobin Castle, Scotland

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Sept. 2012
The jigsaw is well defined and detailed. The pieces are manageable. Overall I would classify the jigsaw as difficult but enjoyable.

BT Studio 4100 DECT Cordless Telephone Twin Pack - Silver/Dark Grey
BT Studio 4100 DECT Cordless Telephone Twin Pack - Silver/Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin Wireless Phone, 15 Aug. 2010
I bought the phone for my wife who was having a problem hearing the ring tone of our old phone. She is over the moon with the product. BT Studio 4100 DECT Cordless Telephone Twin Pack - Silver/Dark Grey