Profile for Dorset Maid > Reviews

Exclusive "EXTRA FIRM" Coccyx Cushion/Wedge Cushion
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 9 Mar 2014
Very good. Am ordering another one for the car. It arrived the next day, very good service, and I started using it straight away - it's great when sitting at the computer and when driving.

VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health... For Good
VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health... For Good
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting., 16 Jun 2013
Because the author is American there were some ingredients I had never heard of before. I expect the recipes could be adapted. He obviously likes cooking so perhaps this wouldn't suit kitchen phobics. A nice idea trying to be vegan before 6pm but it is quite hard to do without cheese and eggs as lunchtime fare, although he does offer some interesting alternatives. Luckily he is in favour of being flexible. I think it would suit people who are wondering about being vegan/vegetarian, and who really like cooking. There was a good section on nutrition at the beginning of the book.

Notes From A Small Island
Notes From A Small Island
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Jun 2013
Bought it on Kindle as had given away my paperback copy. One of my favourite Bill Bryson books. I've read all of them now I think. You can't beat his dry wit and the feeling of entering completely into his world when he is travelling. Some parts of this book are the funniest things I have ever read.