Profile for Nyx > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Half Bad
Half Bad
by Sally Green

3.0 out of 5 stars its pretty bad and I just couldn't get past it until ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Half Bad (Paperback)
I saved this book for my holiday where I settled down and began to read. The first thing I noticed was the writing style, its pretty bad and I just couldn't get past it until half way through, second to notice was the violence, it's excessive, constant and unnecessary. I echo what another reviewer said which is that for such a poorly mistreated character as Nathan, you should be able to sympathize and care for him. But Ms Green makes that very hard to do.
The story had so much potential but it falls short of my expectations, I was so looking forward to reading this book but it just wasn't that good.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream 60g
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream 60g
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars For dry rough spots this is absolutely amazing, for normal skin, 7 July 2014
For dry rough spots this is absolutely amazing, for normal skin, its equally as good. I used this on my hands at night and after a few weeks I noticed my dry brittle nails are healthy and growing strong, brilliant cream although due to its very thick consistancy it doesn't last as long as I would like. But for any dry skin problems or just a night cream, I highly recommend this.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion 250ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion 250ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives really long lasting and great moisture for my skin, 7 July 2014
Having used the body shop's body butter for years for my very dry skin, I was after a nourishing cream which wasn't as heavy, and this is it. Gives really long lasting and great moisture for my skin, especially after the beach. It does have a slight smell so it's not truely fragrance free but it's a lovely white chocolatey smell so I don't mind. I'll definitely be buying this again and again,

The Goddess Guide
The Goddess Guide
by Gisèle Scanlon

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book and read it cover to cover, 7 July 2014
This review is from: The Goddess Guide (Paperback)
I was so excited about this book and saved it until my holidays, I really enjoyed this book and read it cover to cover. It's filled with hints and tips on removing stains, how to pick the right tights and the different types of bags and shoes. It also has addresses and websites of shops where you can find beautiful gifts and housewares, although I have found not all are still in business due to this book being released in 2006.

However its a fantastic little guide which you can delve in and out of, even just to enjoy the beautifully filled pages.

EcoTools Face and Body Sculpting brush
EcoTools Face and Body Sculpting brush
Offered by Creative Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Eco Tools have beautifully soft bristles and this is perfect for blending and ..., 7 July 2014
Eco Tools have beautifully soft bristles and this is perfect for blending and can be used for the body too.It's perhaps a touch too big for multiple uses for the face but it plays a definite role in my make up bag.

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
Offered by Truly Moroccan

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blessing, 15 May 2014
I have long dark hair which like my skin is prove to high levels of dryness, and this stuff is amazing, its made my hair so soft and silky. After washing and styling I use two drops and then one drop every day, its amazing!

Professional Style Red Hot Hair Dryer Hairdryer,Concentrator Nozzle 2200w
Professional Style Red Hot Hair Dryer Hairdryer,Concentrator Nozzle 2200w
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 17 Feb 2014
This product is everything you want and need from a hair dryer, its light, hardy and has bags of power. Considering the high price from more expensive brands this little gem is really perfect, and so cheap!

Yes the cord is a little on the short side but that is its only draw back. great product and gives great results

Too Faced La Crème - Colour Drenched Lip Cream 3g Stiletto Red
Too Faced La Crème - Colour Drenched Lip Cream 3g Stiletto Red

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 20 Jan 2014
Too faced have produced a lipstick of amazing quality. Firstly the colour pigment of these lip creme's are wonderful, i have naturally dark lips and it changes the colour perfectly. They moisterise and make my lips feel soft and supple and it lasts around several hours.

As i have an allergy to bees wax finding a good quality lipstick without this ingredient is nearly impossible, but this one ticks all the boxes.

Ladies 1 Pair Rollasole Black Rollable After Party Shoes to Keep in Your Handbag - Large (7/8) - Black
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was looking for, 16 Dec 2013
These are just perfect for those nights out, yes they are flimsy and have a thin sole but thats exactly what makes them work so well. They are comfortable enough for the journey home and for the sake of preserving your foot health after a long night these fit the bill.

The little bag that comes with them fit perfectly my 5 inch courts, though i do have doubts that with bigger heels you may not be able to close the bag completely but they really are a little gem and are pretty light too so it won't weigh down your bag.

Great purchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Nov 2013
This brush is perfect for blow drying and is just what i was looking for. Its solid and grips the hair well, perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6