Profile for Al Eudoxia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
Offered by CSX Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars The pedometer is very easy to use and quick to set up and the ..., 10 Jan. 2016
Arrived very promptly. The pedometer is very easy to use and quick to set up and the lovely people from CSX send follow up emails to help you (and no I don't work for them) I clip the pedometer to my clothes and I'm off, and at the end of the day I can see how far I've walked and how many calories I've burnt! Highly recommend it.

Nike Unisex Kids' Jr. HYPERVENOM Phelon FG Football boots (race shoes) Orange Size: 3.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool and comfy, 8 Oct. 2015
Perfect fit, my son is thrilled as all his friends think his boots are the coolest ever!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2015
Perfect

HNNHOME High Back Luxury 360 Degree Swivel Faux Leather Executive Office Furnitue Computer Desk Seat Height Adjustable Office Chair (Cream)
Offered by HNNHOME

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, easy to assemble and very comfortable, 22 Sept. 2015
Great chair, easy to assemble and very comfortable. Arrived incredibly quickly. My only complaint is that it isn't white, its more a yellow cream.

Geox William A, Boys' Loafers, Black, 2.5 UK (35 EU)
Geox William A, Boys' Loafers, Black, 2.5 UK (35 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars are the best shoes, 22 Sept. 2015
Geo. are the best shoes ever

nike womens free flyknit 3.0 running trainers 636231 sneakers shoes (uk 5.5 us 8 eu 39, pure platinum black white volt 007)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Sept. 2015
Wish i'd gone for a size up...

Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Large
Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 8 Mar. 2014
Sent me size which was way too big for my dog although i had measured her carefully. Useless will not use again

The Shadow Year
The Shadow Year
by Hannah Richell

5.0 out of 5 stars Adored it, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Shadow Year (Paperback)
I loved this book, i could not put it down. The build up to the climax was extraordinary and what a final twist. I found the relationship between the sisters Freya and Kat very interesting and how manipulative Simon was. I do hope the author writes many more books. Wonderful!

Enchantment in the Garden (Red Fox picture books)
Enchantment in the Garden (Red Fox picture books)
by Shirley Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 5 Nov. 2013
What a lovely tale, both my children and I liked the story and the pictures in it, well worth it

Wicked Socker Swords
Wicked Socker Swords
Offered by Accessory-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wicked Socker Swords (Toy)
My son was very excited when he opened these but having inflated them 24 hours later after some duelling they both have holes and don't inflate at all!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4