Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Siege: Three Days of Terror Inside the Taj
The Siege: Three Days of Terror Inside the Taj
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well researched account, 31 Mar 2014
I loved this book. I remember being obsessed by the Mumbai shootings and watching the news avidly. This book brings it back to life and explains everything so well but also factually. I read it in about 4 days and was hooked, albeit frightened again for what could be a situation that anyone of us can find ourselves in. I thoroughly recommend it.

Pocket Rough Guide Rome (Pocket Rough Guides)
Pocket Rough Guide Rome (Pocket Rough Guides)
by Martin Dunford
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for main points, 12 Nov 2013
I went to Rome for a few days and whilst I had the Rough Guide, my friend had another book. The description of the main sights and information in the Rough Guide book were very good. However, the map was very confusing and I gave up trying to follow it. Instead we used the one from my friend's book. Also, the sections were organised in a way which did not lend itself to easy following. The suggestions at the beginning of the book for how to divide your time was good and gave us an idea for how to plan our trip.

The White Swan : Introducing Johnny Jordan
The White Swan : Introducing Johnny Jordan
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 29 Jan 2013
I found this book really enjoyable. I'm a great fan of crime novels and this did not disappoint. I was gripped until the end and thought the characters were really well written. Johnny, although flawed as I'm sure he would admit, ended up being someone you root for. The descriptions of the area were so evocative and were really bought to life; the people and the situations are so well written, you lose yourself in them. Can't wait for the next installment - please tell me there's more!

Celicious Silver Sparkle Glitter Hard Case for HTC Sensation / Sensation XE | HTC Sensation Case Ultra-Slim Glamour Sequins Cover [For Her] Rigid Fit Lightweight Tough Shell-Style Clip-on
Offered by TechDecor UK
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't charge with cover on, 18 April 2012
The cover is lovely, just like the photo and very sparkly. The only thing is that the hole in the cover where the charger goes, is too small - so you have to take it off every time you need to charge. Very irritating.

Insight Guides: Krakow Smart Guide (Insight Smart Guide)
Insight Guides: Krakow Smart Guide (Insight Smart Guide)
by Apa
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 7 Sep 2010
This guide book was perfect for a 4-day stay. We followed the recommendations for eating and were never disappointed. It needs updating regarding Auswitz, with regard to the tour which is a requirement unless you go after 3pm. That's the only update I saw, would totally recommend it. A friend had Lonely Planet and my book was far more accurate.