Profile for Marina Mura > Reviews

Content by Marina Mura

Marina Mura "book addict" (Duisburg)

The Way of Kings Part Two: 1 (The Stormlight Archive Book One)
The Way of Kings Part Two: 1 (The Stormlight Archive Book One)
by Brandon Sanderson
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously good - but WARNING - makes you very tired when you can't stop reading to go to sleep..., 8 Nov 2011
I stared with Mr. Sandersons Mistborn and liked those books a lot. I have now read both parts of the way of kings and I think he just gets better and better with each book. I am suffering from sever lack of sleep today, as I could not put the blooming book down last night and ended up reading until nearly 4 am.... And now I am devastaded, that I will probably have to wait for AGES for the next installment!
If you like George Martin, Tolkien, Steven Erikson and all that jazz, then you will like Brandon Sandersons works.
Happy reading!

Mich Turner's Cake Masterclass: The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to Cake Decorating Perfection
by Mich Turner
Price: 20.40

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a masterclass, very poor work quality..., 16 May 2011
I am VERY disappointed in Mich Turners most recent book. I have all of her other books and think that they are well worth the money, alone for the beautiful pictures, but this book does not reach the standard at all.
It reminds me of a poor quality sugarcraft book, produced with haste and no love at all. The pictures are disappointing and and the sugarcraft work looks like it has been done by a beginner.
This book does not reach the standard of her last books in the least.
And what makes it more disappointing, is that it is supposed to be a Masterclass.... not in the least.
Don't waste your money and buy this latest book like I did. If you don't have any of the other books by Mich Turner, then buy them instead, they are beautiful - but this is just a waste of time and money.
Very sad...