Profile for Amazon man > Reviews

Content by Amazon man

Amazon man

Lenovo Ideapad Z580 15.6 inch Laptop-Gunmetal (Intel Core i7-3520, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Ideapad Z580 i7 1TB HDD Gunmetal Grey, 2 Aug 2013
I needed a new faster laptop as my older one was giving up the ghost and at first I was looking at i5 samsungs due to which but I stumbled upon this in the customers also viewed/bought (I'm not sure which one!) and I instantly liked the design and after seeing it's reviews on which and the specs I decided to go for the i7 1TB no Nvidia Graphics as I don't game on hardcore games just on the Internet if I'm bored and I was right! The laptop exceeds all my needs and even my expectations! And it is so fast with 8 GB RAM it is a huge leap from a Vista laptop with only 3GB RAM! And I don't know what people have against Windows 8 it is just a different start screen which I think is easier because all my apps are there instantly and you still have the desktop that we all know and love! I just can't wait for windows 8.1 update so I can personalise my start screen and my desktop to suit me! So I think that if you get the i7 1TB 8 GB RAM you will not be diss appointed for £500 but just think b4 u buy and check if u need to spend £100 pounds more for Nvidia!

Guess The Brand
Guess The Brand

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Guess The Brand (App)
Terrible not worth even looking at or downloading it was a waste of time for me and will be 4 u!!