Profile for BeeReader > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Owzthat Deluxe Cricket Dice Game
Owzthat Deluxe Cricket Dice Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Still well worth buying, 29 Jan 2014
This was a family game many years ago and now my grandsons play it. Good quality. A dice game and you can play alone or organise tournaments. Great for rainy days and holidays!

White Bones (Katie Maguire)
White Bones (Katie Maguire)
by Graham Masterton

4.0 out of 5 stars Gruesome but good story, 29 Jan 2014
My first from this author and recommended to me. The story kept my attention throughout and the nature of the murders were the most gruesome I have read! It certainly shows the dark side of the character and an insight into someone obsessed with ancient myths

Deluxe Childrens Jigsaw - KidzJigz 80 Piece Fun Jigsaw Puzzle - Funfair Games
Deluxe Childrens Jigsaw - KidzJigz 80 Piece Fun Jigsaw Puzzle - Funfair Games
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 29 Jan 2014
These jigsaws are very well made and have the extra attraction of pieces shaped as characters. Lovely colourful series of jigsaws

PRECISION TRAINING 20cm Reaction Ball
PRECISION TRAINING 20cm Reaction Ball
Offered by Eastern Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and training, 29 Jan 2014
My sporting grandson gets lots of pleasure from this - gives him lots of practice for cricket particularly. The random bounce gives great reaction practice.

The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy
The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy
by Peter May

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story and description, 29 Jan 2014
My first read from this author and I thoroughly enjoyed the mixture of a murder mystery with personal insights and description of the island setting. I don't usually like the toing and froing between times but this flowed well I thought. I am looking forward to the next one in the series.

Dead Like You
Dead Like You
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dead Like You (Paperback)
Yet another Roy Grace novel I have enjoyed and it came with suspense and some pace at times too. One of those crime stories that you want to know the solution but you don't want to come to the end of the book. I did guess correctly who the villain was but nonetheless I wasn't sure and thoroughly enjoyed the read right to the end.

Dead Tomorrow (Ds Roy Grace 5)
Dead Tomorrow (Ds Roy Grace 5)
by Peter James

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing compared with others, 3 Aug 2013
I love the Roy Grace series but like others whilst enjoying the plot etc I found it too long. If it had been the first I'd read I might have given up but because I've enjoyed the previous ones in the series I persevered. I think a lot of the first half of the book could have been omitted without spoiling the story. I hope the next one has less padding.

Angry Gran Run
Angry Gran Run

5.0 out of 5 stars fun!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Angry Gran Run (App)
The title attracted me at first and then when I loaded it I loved the sound and the graphics. My grandchildren love it too

Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Offered by Zeto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 18 July 2012
Had a steam cleaner years ago which hadn't impressed but decided to try another and chose this one because of reviews. It heats up fairly quickly and lasts longer than I expected having read what others said. Helped cut through grease and cleaned a vinyl floor wonderfully.

Splitster ® Extreme Tumbling & Spinning Stunt Car - Tumbles - Splits Down The Middle - 360 Stunts - Lights - AS SEEN ON TV
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Jun 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson and he loved it. The flashing lights, the way it tips over and the fun. Good fun product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3