Profile for animals > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Rotastak Festive Christmas Small Animal Stocking
Rotastak Festive Christmas Small Animal Stocking
Offered by Pet Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars My rabbit doesn't even like yogurt drops or any drops but likes the biscuit ..., 28 Nov. 2014
Not suitable for rabbits. My rabbit doesn't even like yogurt drops or any drops but likes the biscuit treats I get from pets at home and here I get or other treats they do. None of the people I know that have rabbits have liked the yoghurt drops or any other drops they do.
Suitable for rodents but not for rabbits and a rabbit isn't a rodent it's a lagamorgh.

Fearless
Fearless

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Fearless (Kindle Edition)
I thought that this was very exciting and amazing clever written. I look forward to reading others

Supreme Petfoods Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix, 5 kg
Supreme Petfoods Russel Rabbit Tasty Mix, 5 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Internet websites, 23 Nov. 2014
Don't feed rabbits this it kills them and they should be fed hay/grass, vegetables should only be given a certain amount and if they are over 3 months of age and avoid lettice at all costs and I had to keep on taking mine to the vets and rabbits don't eat all their food with this diet. This food should be band!

Inheritance: Book Four (The Inheritance cycle 4)
Inheritance: Book Four (The Inheritance cycle 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 24 Jan. 2014
I felt as though that this was almost the same as all the others and didn't see it was that much difference compared to the other books.

8: Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation)
8: Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 24 Jan. 2014
I thought that this was almost the same has all the others that was written by this author as it wasn't anything special.

Palace of the Damned (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 3)
Palace of the Damned (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Jan. 2014
Another one of the series that I also like I really do like this series and you get to know Vur Horsten and all about his past.

Ocean of Blood (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 2)
Ocean of Blood (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Jan. 2014
This is another good book. I really do like the Darren Shan books and this is like a diary of Mr Crepsley. Mr Crepsley is my favourite character.

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [DVD]
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Massoglia
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 24 Jan. 2014
I got this DVD when it came out in HMV in 2010. I love this film and all of the characters were like I imagined them. I love the books they are fantastic. This is my favourite series of the books. I also wish they would do another film of this.
I can't believe that everybody is saying that it isn't that good those people either are not fans and have not read the books. If people are saying not been faithful to books listen to this.

Darren has brown hair in the books and films
Larten Crepsley has orange hair in the books and films
The vampenease are evil and vampires aren't evil in books and films.
There is a freak show in books and films.
There are many deleted scenes on the DVD that didn't make the film due to making the film too long.

Gone
Gone

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gone (Kindle Edition)
I got this because the person at the library was refusing to return the book on time and the book was always out on loan to somebody else.

I really enjoyed the book about spy and crime though.

Dark Inside
Dark Inside

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dark Inside (Kindle Edition)
This book is a bit like the hunger games series so if you have read the hunger games and enjoyed them you will like this. I on the other hand liked the hunger games books but didn't enjoy the first film but haven't seen the second film. But also enjoyed this book as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13