Profile for P Rabbit > Reviews

Risk Lord Of The Rings
Risk Lord Of The Rings
Offered by Winning Moves UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Risk Lord Of The Rings (Toy)
I would recommend this game to others. I have played it several times now with opponents of various ages from 8-50. We all enjoyed playing it. It does take a little while to set up (sorting out and dealing the cards) but if you keep the cards sorted out inside the box then you can minimise the delay to starting. The figures are a little bit cheap and plasticy but it doesn't really detract from the game. The additional rules do make the game more interesting than the standard Risk game.

Panasonic LM-BRS2MWE10 25GB Write-Once Blu-Ray Disc 10 Pod Spindle
Panasonic LM-BRS2MWE10 25GB Write-Once Blu-Ray Disc 10 Pod Spindle
Offered by Riviera Multimedia Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality Blu-Ray discs, 15 Jan 2013
I can highly recommend these Panasonic LM-BRS2MWE10 25GB Write-Once Blu-Ray discs. I have not had any problems with reading/writing data to/from them at all. Will continue to buy them.

Superworm
Superworm
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars Another gem by Julia Donaldson, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Superworm (Hardcover)
Yet another quality book by my children's favourite author. It's not my all time favourite but it does read well and my little boy likes it.

Canon PGI-520BK - Multipack x2 Black Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges With Chip for CANON PIXMA iP3600, iP4600, iP4700, MP540, MP550, MP560, MP620 MP630, MP640, MP980 MP990, MX860, MX870 Printer Inks - (Contains: 2x PGI-520BK) High Capacity Inks
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Canon MP560., 25 Nov 2012
I have found these cartridges to be a perfect replacement for Canon originals in my MP560. Fast delivery and a very good price. I will be buying again from this seller.

DSi & DSi XL Mains Charger For Nintendo DSi & DSi XL
DSi & DSi XL Mains Charger For Nintendo DSi & DSi XL
Offered by POWERPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap replacement for original DSi charger., 25 Nov 2012
Bought this to replace the original charger which got lost. Nice and cheap and good quality so I can recommend this. Delivery was fast too.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium White Top Flip PU Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover for the price., 25 Nov 2012
A very nice cover for the price. Has a couple of pockets for credit cards which I have found useful. The catch is magnetic and is strong enough not to come loose in your pocket. Worth the money.

Zog
Zog
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Zog (Paperback)
What can I say? Yet another fantastic book by my favourite children's author and illustrator. My children have all loved being read Julia Donaldson's books and adore the illustrations. Fantastic book.

iGadgitz Pink & White Flower Tattoo Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 8gb, 32gb, 64gb + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful., 25 Nov 2012
This case does the job of keeping scratches off my ipod touch. It is a little loose and can come off fairly easily but on the whole it's good. Can't really fault it for the price.

Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (Wii)
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (Wii)
Offered by Monsterbuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Aragorn's Quest, 22 Feb 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game as I'm a fan of the Lord of the Rings. It's an enjoyable game but may not be challenging enough for many experienced gamers. I'm not massively into gaming so it's been fun for me and the children though even we completed it fairly quickly. For less than £15 it's worth it.

LUPO Iphone / Ipod / MP3 Car Stereo 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack AUX-IN Input Cable (1m Long)
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price., 25 May 2010
Bought this to connect my wife's iPod Touch to our Pure DAB Radio so she can play internet radio through the DAB Radio speakers. It's very reasonably priced and does the job well. Why pay more for a simple cable?

Page: 1 | 2