Profile for Sean T Barlow > Reviews

Content by Sean T Barlow

Sean T Barlow

Celestron Neximage 5MP Solar System Imager
Celestron Neximage 5MP Solar System Imager

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, takes great shots when you know how., 21 April 2013
Fun camera to use but has a bit of a leaning curve, Iv'e taken great images of the Moon. Saturn and Jupiter still though and I've only had it out 3 times. What the instructions/manual don't tell you is that it is roughly equivalent to a 5mm eyepiece so bar that in mind when trying to find a planet on the computer screen, it takes some time and a very well aligned scope. That said, their is an option called 'binning' and when on its maximum, x4, the view is zoomed out, at the cost of resolution, making it easier to find objects.
Overall it is a fun camera to use and is a well built and solid thing, the amount of USB cable that is supplied is just about enough depending on your set-up, comes supplied with a very handy manual that tells you the basics of how it works and how to use it and process images. Couldn't ask for more for my first astronomy camera.
Thanks for reading.
Sean T Barlow

May It Be
May It Be

5.0 out of 5 stars Beutiful song, 18 April 2013
This review is from: May It Be (MP3 Download)
If your a fan of classical/traditional music then you'll love this song, it is really thought provoking and inspirational.can be a little hard to hear the words at times, but the style of the song and the way its played more than make up for it.

0.75mm Dia Micro HSS Straight Shank Twist Drill Bit 10 Pcs
0.75mm Dia Micro HSS Straight Shank Twist Drill Bit 10 Pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, did the job well and cheaper than most other places, 1 Feb 2013
Nice and sharp tips, went through plastic well but cant say about other materials. They are very tiny and look highly prone to being snapped which, thankfully, has yet to happen.
Postage was slow and I was a bit confused by the fact that they were bought from Amazon marketplace, listed as dispatched from the UK, yet when they arrived the postage clearly said it was from Germany and the product itself was obviously Chinese/Japanese.
Apart from that I have no faults with the product itself, simply does the job its suppose to do.

Sean Thomas Barlow

Sony LiveView Touch Generation 2 SmartWatch Android Smartphone Accessory
Sony LiveView Touch Generation 2 SmartWatch Android Smartphone Accessory
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gadget, 2 July 2012
I bought this watch with the intention of it replacing my old Casio Wavecepter which I never once had to replace the batteries for. When I first got the watch I already new about battery life issues but thought nothing of them, however when first getting used to the watch and setting up apps ect, the battery life barely lasted 1 day! I was pretty shocked and was quite disappointed, but I hoped for the best and that when the battery has been charged a few times maybe it will be settle in. After about 3 days I started noticing the battery life increasing, even with prolonged use, and now to this day I only ever need to charge the watch every week or so.

The Watch itself looks visually stunning with the nice clear display and vibrant colours from the OLED screen and the customisable watch face is a great plus. Currently there are three to choose from (you can buy more from Android Play however) one is a always on digital watch face which consumes a lot of power, another is a classical two hands watch face which is also always on, and the third is the more battery efficient watch face which is a digital face with the time and date but goes off unless the screen is tapped or the power button pressed.

Apps currently out include Mail, Gmail, Google Maps, text message reader, call handling and even Photo gallery viewing. There is also a Facebook app, but I have been unable to set it up and working properly however (Even though I have a Sony Ericsson phone!). There are many other apps out there by third party developers that add great functionality to the watch, my favourite including a calculator app and a viewfinder for my phones camera that shows the cameras view on the watch screen and allows you to take photos too.

Over all I am happy with my watch having used it every day for over a month now. I have changed the strap that came with it as black isn't really my colour and I much rather prefer a metal strap to a rubber one. This was really easy to do with Sony even shipping an adapter with the product to allow you to do so too. I recommend this watch to anyone wanting a cool new gadget, or just a new watch, it looks great and performs great too.
I hope this review helps anyone out making a decision!

Resident Evil 1-3 Box Set (Resident Evil / Resident Evil 2 - Apocalypse / Resident Evil 3 - Extinction) [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Sienna Guillory
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movies for a Great Price!!!, 13 Sep 2010
All as new and really quick postage from Sarah's Media Store. Great movies and fun to watch, can't wait to see the latest installment Resident Evil: Afterlife.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, as described and fast postage, 19 July 2010
I bought this Swiss Army Knife recently with the intention to use it for any eventuality in the future and I instantly found use for it, cutting boxes open opening cans and the screwdriver is surprisingly usefull too, although it is only a flat-head and not a 'Philips' cross-head it doesn't matter too much. I bought with the Amazon Free Super Saver Delivery and it was on my door step in 3 days. Excellent droductfor its price and well worth having, I would definatly recommend to anyone.