Profile for Mega > Reviews

Content by Mega

Mega

Page: 1 | 2
86cm Christmas Party White Snow Tree Skirt Blanket Traditional Classic Decoration 34"
Offered by floralsupplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Dirty snow, 4 Dec. 2014
The picture led me to believe this blanket was reasonably thick but on arrival it's so thin that my blue carpet makes it look a dirty grey colour and nothing like a blanket of snow I doubt I will be using this item.

Taken! - Love Conquers All (A Taken! Novel Book 1)
Taken! - Love Conquers All (A Taken! Novel Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 6 books just 1, 16 Oct. 2014
Book one takes about 5 minutes to read. The whole 'collection' would be the equivalent of just one standard book.

I would not really recommend this to anyone.

I mostly disliked the way it kept moving back and forward in time making it very confusing and at times seemed to be duplicating itself before getting back to the storyline.

I will certainly not be getting the sequels.

Ragtales Tooth Fairy Doll (Boy)
Ragtales Tooth Fairy Doll (Boy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for., 14 May 2014
I was a little disappointed when the item arrived because the description said open the book style box to discover the fairy story. The box was not book style with a magnetic fastening it was matchbox style i.e slide inner part to open. There was no story of the tooth fairy as implied.

The actual doll was also smaller than I expected - I must admit I did not read the dimensions. The backpack for putting the tooth/money in is also tiny and will present difficulties when exchanging.

Otherwise it's a nice cute item.

Coffee Shop - Osiris CH0015 - Nespresso Capsule holder Stand for 40 Capsules Nespresso Stainless Steel hold
Offered by Challenge Diffusion

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good!, 27 Feb. 2014
This hold the pods, looks good standing next to my machine and adds colour to the kitchen. Who could ask for more.

TEEPEE ONLINE® 10 x STYLUS PENS for TOUCH SCREENS SMALL TABLETS , MOBILE PHONES, SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, HTC, HUAWEI, LG, MOTOROLA, NOKIA, ETC.
Offered by PENCILUPNOSE

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylus found everywhere now!, 27 Feb. 2014
Very quick delivery on these. Handy to have as a stylus is easy to lose so having so many is a resolution to that problem. Rubber end is softer than I would have liked but they do the job they were bought for so I caanot complain.

Yankee Candle 4 Roly Poly Sampler Holders
Yankee Candle 4 Roly Poly Sampler Holders
Offered by Curios House

3.0 out of 5 stars Too rounded, 22 Feb. 2014
I love Yankee candles and decided to buy lots of votives in order to sample the numerous fragrances. Votive fits in these BUT as the candles burns the wax (which hold the fragrance) spreads out over the wide base making the end result that the wick burns out before the wax has mostly been used up. With the large jar candles this does not usually happen as almost all the wax is burned up before the wick ends. Am now switching to a votive holder which is the same shape as the samples in the hope that this will result in the wax and wick being used at the same rate.

Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson: My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an Autobiography, 11 Jan. 2014
An autobiography should give the reader details about the person doing the writing. This book gives details of players the club bought and sold and trophies won over his time as Manager the only real biographical part was where he mentioned running two pubs and a bit about his wife and family.

I have read several other autobiographies and these give an insight into the person writing them - this one did nothing of the kind apart from suggesting he has a good memory (perhaps).

Maybe his other autobiography was more like the real thing but this one I am afraid was good bedtime reading as it made me sleepy in no time. I admire the man as a football manager and expected something better.

I would not recommend this if you want to get to know the man a little better.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars To the point, 8 Sept. 2013
Purchased this for my son-in-law as he is a Game of Thrones fan. He loves it. Fits well and is true to size. Washes well too.

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 21XL (3 Black)
Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 21XL (3 Black)
Offered by Sophia Global

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of Ink, 8 Sept. 2013
They arrived as expected. Unfortunately they did not work so had to be returned for refund. I have used remanufactured before without problems so not sure why these did not work.

Light Up Bubble Gun
Light Up Bubble Gun
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Forever blowing bubbles, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Light Up Bubble Gun (Toy)
My Grandson loves this gun. We have bubbles all over the living room and laughter all around. Made even more fun when we switched on the fan and they flew around even faster.

Page: 1 | 2