Profile for Binibubbles > Reviews

Content by Binibubbles

Binibubbles (Newcastle upon Tyne UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Superfood Diet: Low calorie - full flavour - recipes for life
The Superfood Diet: Low calorie - full flavour - recipes for life
by Gurpareet Bains

5.0 out of 5 stars super food - TASTY!, 22 Aug 2014
I have been cooking curries for years using recipes passed down from my mother. I have recently been researching super foods and bought this book to try out.
WOW!! The recipes I used before are still tasty but use too much oil. I have tried about 6 recipes and each one has been a success. The flavours just explode in the mouth. I find myself reaching out just for this book to cook curries now.
The recipes are very easy to follow. I would highly highly recommend this book

Triton 1.75m Anti-Kink Shower Hose - Chrome
Triton 1.75m Anti-Kink Shower Hose - Chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Aug 2014
Fittings don't work on my Triton shower :(

Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars The results are just as good as a power shower, 1 Aug 2014
Really fab shower head. It compares well with the 'oxygenics' shower head. I have had 2 of the oxygenics ones but they do not last long.
This shower head would have earned the full five stars if I had been able to connect the hose to my Triton shower but that dis not work. so I am using (be it much shorter) the oxygenics hose and fittings.
The results are just as good as a power shower.

Viceroybedding Goose Feather And Down Duvet / Quilt, 13.5 Tog Double Bed Size,Contains 40% Down, the higher the 'down' content, the more luxurious the duvet
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars So cosy., 1 Aug 2014
really happy with this purchase. I was afraid it might 'smell' but I needn't have worried. Packaging super, delivery great. nice and cosy. At this super price, I am thinking of getting more.

Reprogram Your Subconscious by Twersky Gale Glassner (Nightingale Conant)
Reprogram Your Subconscious by Twersky Gale Glassner (Nightingale Conant)
by Twersky Gale Glassner
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace, 19 Oct 2013
I wasn't expecting this product to arrive for another 10 days. It arrived yesterday and I already feel so relaxed. I have used a similar programme in the past by Dick Sutphen. This programme is suited to me in the present through my personal journey.

BlackHead Acne Facial Remover \ Extractor Tool Comedone
BlackHead Acne Facial Remover \ Extractor Tool Comedone
Offered by VAGA SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Oct 2013
I have been looking for this for a long time. Can't find it in any of the shops (in UK). Does the job

Let's Sign Dictionary: Everyday BSL for Learners [2nd Edition]
Let's Sign Dictionary: Everyday BSL for Learners [2nd Edition]
by Cath Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars clear and fun to use, 19 Oct 2013
I am learning sign language and this book is a God sent! Clear instructions with drawings . Couldn't ask for more.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by harbourbuy

4.0 out of 5 stars need practice, 29 Sep 2013
Item arrived on time. I opened the package expecting detailed instructions but to my surprise there were none!1 I went on YouTube and found plenty of video demonstrations.

The first time I used it, it took a while to get to grips with the product. Then all of a sudden I managed to get the hang of it and it worked brilliantly. I have used it a few times since and struggle every time to get going.

I am sure it is an excellent product once you master how to use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 11:52 AM BST

Zen Lifestyles ET-01 Zen Physio Deep Tissue Massager with Infrared
Zen Lifestyles ET-01 Zen Physio Deep Tissue Massager with Infrared

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumper, 20 Aug 2013
Love this product. It is my second one in 20 years. Can't find a one that is better than this one.

The Perfect (Ofsted) Lesson - revised and updated
The Perfect (Ofsted) Lesson - revised and updated
by Jackie Beere

4.0 out of 5 stars Ofsted, 20 Aug 2013
Helped me to tick boxes to get through my observation. as with any observation what really matters is that you have prepared well and are going to deliver in a relaxed manner. Observations are a two way process, get your students on your side and you have won half the battle. The rest is planning, preparation and delivery. Good luck!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3