Profile for evangeline > Reviews

bare face affection minerals finishing powder / setting veil 3g
bare face affection minerals finishing powder / setting veil 3g
Offered by Intelligent Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Feb. 2014
i really love it, nothing else to say about it. does its job perfectly. the only things is that the quantity is very low, but it last forever.

INIKA Mineral Blush, Rosy Glow
INIKA Mineral Blush, Rosy Glow

1.0 out of 5 stars the only good thing is that its vegan, 20 Feb. 2014
seriously, i don't like inika. just because it's vegan doesn't mean it has too be flipping expensive and low in quality.
this product is not good. the color is weird and it's hard to spread. period

Terre d'Oc Duo Creamy Eye Shadow 603 Rose & Prune Takato (rose & plum) - 1.5g - PRAT41515

4.0 out of 5 stars i guess it's alright, 20 Feb. 2014
it's very light. you barely noticed it, so not good for nights out. a little bit too expensive for the size of it. but it's okay for me, i don't like heavy make up. so it's nice.

Garden of Life, Raw Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Vanilla, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
Offered by Nature's Remedies

2.0 out of 5 stars taste awful, 20 Feb. 2014
but that's not the biggest problem, I was expecting worse. you just have to pinch your nose and drink it at once.
the biggest problem is that it does not do its job as a meal replacement. i bought it because i am freaking lazy. I want to eat healthy, but i don't want to cook. basically i pick on fruits and toasts all day long then order potato wedges at night.
i just wanted something easy and healthy to fill me up so i wouldn't order food at night when tesco is closed. but it does not. at all.
waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Feb. 2014
i used to use terre d'oc when i was still living in France. it's one of my favorite.
this lipstick has a lovely color, smell, texture... nothing bad to say about it

INIKA Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation, Cream
INIKA Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation, Cream

2.0 out of 5 stars the only good point: vegan, 20 Feb. 2014
way too expensive for the quality, doesn't blend in nicely, don't cover anything at all... and it's not for white skin! seriously English people need to learn what white, fair skin is. this color is way too dark for me.

The Things that Nobody Knows: 501 Mysteries of Life, the Universe and Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth your time, 17 Aug. 2013
This is exacly the kind of book I love. I came upon it by chance, I didn't even read the back, or even the title, just the "captivating and inspiring" by new scientist. I grabbed it and ran out of waterstone with two other books (not before paying of course)

And as New scientist said, this book is captivating, and inspiring, and so very interesting. I just love it.
And I really like the author. the way he writes just make me laugh sometimes like "he was probably wrong, but we cannot be absolutely sure that we were not all saved by a shaving cut" or the end of number 69 with the recipe book ...

It reminds me a lot of "L'Encyclopédie du savoir relatif et absolu" by bernard weber, my favorite book when I was younger. I recommand it to everybody who loved that one.

Dragon Rose (Tales of the Latter Kingdoms Book 2)
Dragon Rose (Tales of the Latter Kingdoms Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars It was alright, 6 Dec. 2012
Good enough story if you are bored, but not a masterpiece. Simple plot and easy ending. Great lack of depth. Made for teenagers.