Profile for Vytautas > Reviews

Content by Vytautas

Vytautas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
HIGH (The Indigo Lounge Series Book 1)
HIGH (The Indigo Lounge Series Book 1)
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this purchase, and I think that it is worthy of my assessment of the highest rating., 22 Jun 2014

Sworn to Silence (Kate Burkholder 1)
Sworn to Silence (Kate Burkholder 1)
Price: 3.59

Knight and Play (The Lucien Knight Erotic Trilogy Book 1)
Knight and Play (The Lucien Knight Erotic Trilogy Book 1)
Price: 0.77

The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely)
Price: 0.77

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
Price: 2.44

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
Price: 0.69

This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)

The Last of the Mohicans