Profile for miranda > Reviews

Salon Professional Hairdressing Large Hand Held Mirror Black
Salon Professional Hairdressing Large Hand Held Mirror Black
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent large hand held mirror, 19 Jan. 2016
I had been looking for a mirror with a handle for some time, lots of small mirrors but not what I wanted. Then found this one through Amazon and it's perfect. Very pleased it is a good size, the price excellent and delivery very promt. Would certainly recommend!

I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Christmas (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy)
I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Christmas (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Nov. 2015
Sorry not my kind of book ! Started to read but not the humour I appreciate so did not finish. From a personal point of view would not order this author again.

Burns Dog Food Original Lamb Adult 15 kg
Burns Dog Food Original Lamb Adult 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars two happy greyhounds, 24 Nov. 2014
My greyhounds absolutely love Burns Dog Food and I like the fact that there is not so much poo to clear up !! This surely indicates the quality of the food. Would certainly recommend.

Drakes Pride 3 Part Bowl and Jack Lifter
Drakes Pride 3 Part Bowl and Jack Lifter
Offered by Discount Clothing 4U--Clothing-Bowls-Snooker

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Bowler!, 24 Nov. 2014
This a liitle "flimsy" but unlike my other drakes pride lifter which I know was certainly a liitle more expensive, I do like that this folds down small enough to fit into my bag. I would recommend this as value for money and is easy to assemble.

GPS maps for earth map
GPS maps for earth map

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: GPS maps for earth map (App)
Maybe i'm not using this properly but I am somewhat disappointed as the "layers " seem to be difficult to apply. Think I might as well use my other Google maps!

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars to all responsible dog owners!, 14 Jan. 2014
with two greyhounds to consider these bags are perfect.
Good size , biodegradeable and strong. Would certainly recommend to any dog owner

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
by Hilary Boyd

5.0 out of 5 stars thursdays in the park, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Thursdays in the Park (Paperback)
What a wonderful book for those of us of certain age who probably think love might have passed us by!! I have recommended this book to many of my friends and they all agree that it is beautifully written and found it hard to stop reading once started.

Burns Dog Food Original Chicken for Adult or Senior Dogs 15 Kg
Burns Dog Food Original Chicken for Adult or Senior Dogs 15 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent food for my greyhounds, 18 Jun. 2013
This dry dog food continues to be the best food for my retired greyhounds.
They love it and the quality is as good as ever, would thoroughly recommend to any dog owner.

Burns Dog Food Original Fish Adult 15 kg
Burns Dog Food Original Fish Adult 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Burns 'Fish for adult Dogs', 14 Mar. 2013
Our two greyhounds absolutely love burns dog food and we have always found it is so good for them. If you don't like the smell of fish this food is very 'fishy' but the dogs love it. We have been feeding Burns for many years and although from time to time have tried other products we have never found anything as good as Burns, so would recommend this to any dog owner.

4FT Folding Table With Fold Away Legs. FT5, Extra Strength, 98% Next Day Delivery, 2 Year Guarantee!
Offered by Folding Tables UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Table to use for many occassions, 5 Jan. 2013
Unfortunately the delivery was very delayed on this Table, but once we did receive it we found it to be very useful over the hristmas period - very easy to assemble and light enough to transport and we are satisfied with the quality. It will be very useful to use for many occasions in the future, especially for the smaller grandchildren when they come to stay and for me to use for my watercolour painting!

Page: 1 | 2