Profile for miranda > Reviews

Content by miranda

miranda

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars to all responsible dog owners!, 14 Jan 2014
with two greyhounds to consider these bags are perfect.
Good size , biodegradeable and strong. Would certainly recommend to any dog owner

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
by Hilary Boyd
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars thursdays in the park, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Thursdays in the Park (Paperback)
What a wonderful book for those of us of certain age who probably think love might have passed us by!! I have recommended this book to many of my friends and they all agree that it is beautifully written and found it hard to stop reading once started.

Burns Original Chicken for Adult or Senior Dogs 15 Kg
Burns Original Chicken for Adult or Senior Dogs 15 Kg
Price: 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent food for my greyhounds, 18 Jun 2013
This dry dog food continues to be the best food for my retired greyhounds.
They love it and the quality is as good as ever, would thoroughly recommend to any dog owner.

Burns Original Fish for Adult Dogs 15 kg
Burns Original Fish for Adult Dogs 15 kg
Price: 45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Burns 'Fish for adult Dogs', 14 Mar 2013
Our two greyhounds absolutely love burns dog food and we have always found it is so good for them. If you don't like the smell of fish this food is very 'fishy' but the dogs love it. We have been feeding Burns for many years and although from time to time have tried other products we have never found anything as good as Burns, so would recommend this to any dog owner.

4FT Folding Table. 4FT rectangular folding legs table FT-5. A really handy table. especially popular with home users, education establishments, exhibition organisers, boot sales, community centres and caterers
Offered by Folding Tables UK Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Table to use for many occassions, 5 Jan 2013
Unfortunately the delivery was very delayed on this Table, but once we did receive it we found it to be very useful over the hristmas period - very easy to assemble and light enough to transport and we are satisfied with the quality. It will be very useful to use for many occasions in the future, especially for the smaller grandchildren when they come to stay and for me to use for my watercolour painting!

Set 3 Crinkled Pastry Cutters Stainless Steel by tala
Set 3 Crinkled Pastry Cutters Stainless Steel by tala
Price: 2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars great for Christmas Mince pies, 5 Jan 2013
Delivery was good, as is the quality and they are perfect for mince pies. I shall also use them for Jam tarts for my Grandchildren!!

Burns Sensitive with Pork for Adult Dogs 15 kg
Burns Sensitive with Pork for Adult Dogs 15 kg
Price: 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars from Two Happy retired Grehounds!!, 5 Jan 2013
This pork and potato food is perfect for my two greyhounds who absolutely love it! The added bonus is we do not use as many poo bags. We will certainly continue to use Burns Pet food from Amazon, and as we have opted for monthly delivery (free) we find this very convenient.

Epson T055640 original multipack comprising T0551 black T0552 cyan blue T0553 magenta red T0554 yellow for Stylus Photo R240/RX420/RX520
Price: 33.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson multipack for RX420, 21 Oct 2011
very pleased with these cartridges and after browsing the web they are definately the lowest price that I could find for epson originals.