Profile for Craig White > Reviews

Content by Craig White

Craig White (Bristol, England)

VTX3D 1GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 Graphics Card with Low Profile Bracket
VTX3D 1GB Radeon HD 5450 DDR3 Graphics Card with Low Profile Bracket
Offered by darrin1471
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my C521, 31 Dec 2012
Ordered on Friday morning, turned up Saturday morning (free delivery) - Well done Amazon.

I've been looking for a new graphics card for my Dell C521 as the 128MB card I had in there didn't manage to run any sort 3D game smoothly.

This was a piece of cake to install, took out the old one, changed the mounting plate (dunno if its called that but I'm sure you know what I mean) to the low profile plate. Just two bolts either side of the DVI port.

Pushed into the motherboard, switched it all on, Windows installed the driver, rebooted as the resolution was massive and there it was. All nice and crisp.

I tested with Team Fortress 2 and it ran so much better than the old 128MB card.

I know I'm not going to be able to run the newer types of game on such an old machine but I'm happy with what I've got now.

Price and performance 5*

Welcome Reality
Welcome Reality
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOM!, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Welcome Reality (Audio CD)
Bloody brilliant, I love it from start to finish.

I thought I miss out the dubstep sound, more of a hard trance kinda person. This however blew me away.

Must buy.

Mash Up Mix Bass
Mash Up Mix Bass
Price: 9.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Mash Up Since 08, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Mash Up Mix Bass (Audio CD)
I've got every Cut Up Boys Mash Up since they start releasing them and this I think personally its as good as '07 and '08, both 5 stars.
The Mash Up Mix 2007 Mash Up Mix 2008

I only know a few tracks on the album from the advert and the others grow on you. The review above is correct it isn't heavy bass lines which I didn't think it would be, don't get to thinking its a drum n bass cd.

I really like it.

Father of the Bride Pewter Tankard 1 Pint - X290
Father of the Bride Pewter Tankard 1 Pint - X290
Offered by UK1WeddingGifts
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my new Dad, 7 Oct 2009
Very happy with this item. I left it quite late to buy gifts for my Ushers, Best Man, Father of Bride and Groom.

This item is very well made and very well packaged.

My new Dad was so happy with it, he was drinking cider out of it all night.

Play
Play
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums on the planet?, 18 Feb 2001
This review is from: Play (Audio CD)
As soon as you press PLAY (no pun intended) On comes Honey a funky little number with a wicked beat, such a good start to an 'amazing' album. I saw Moby last year, he blew me and the rest of the crowd away. If you can't go to see him this album is a must!