Profile for I have a stalker called Alison Priest from Solihull > Reviews

Content by I have a stalk...

I have a stalker called Alison Priest from Solihull (Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Aural: Bk. 1: Specimen Aural Tests for Trinity Guildhall Examinations from 2007 (Trinity Guildhall Theory of Music)
by Trinity Guildhall
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says on the cover. My ..., 19 Aug 2014
Does exactly what is says on the cover. My tutor used this book for me to practice for the exam.

The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
by Kenny McGovern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 19 Aug 2014
Have tried quite a few recipes in this book, and they were very good.

DYLON Wash & Dye Velvet Black 350g
DYLON Wash & Dye Velvet Black 350g
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for viscose., 19 Aug 2014
Dyed my viscose red black really well in the washing machine. Thanks.

Microfibre Cloths 10 Pack Blue, Large Super Soft Clay:Roberts Premium Fibre, Washable Cloth Duster for Car, Motorbike, Domestic Appliances, Industrial use
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose cleaning cloths, 1 May 2014
Bought these to clean my TV as that is what the manufacturers recommend. Cleaned it really well with minimum effort I really like these cloths as they seem to clean up grease and dirt with minimum effort. They need to be slightly damp when used. Great on my cooker, laptops, white goods etc.

Food Rules: An Eater's Manual
Food Rules: An Eater's Manual

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but very helpful, 26 Jan 2014
Cuts the waffle so many books have and has helpful tips on eating more healthy. Good price too can be read quickly to start acting straight away.

Man of Steel [DVD]
Man of Steel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Cavill

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Man of Steel [DVD] (DVD)
Watched this on iTunes rental. Wow, I was expecting a kind of ok version of the original, but this is so much better than the original. They've changed the story, but kept much of the original story too, but for the better. Well done the writers. I'm not usually an action film fan, but this was great.

The King's Grave: The Search for Richard III
The King's Grave: The Search for Richard III
by Philippa Langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 5 Dec 2013
I got my copy not from Amazon, but from the authors book tour. I loved reading about Phillipa Langley's story leading up to and during the dig. Well done Phillipa for the drive and determination in getting that tarmac finally cut. She is a great role model for women and girls.

I thought Micahel Jones's contribution really great too - his explanation of Richard's life, Bosworth etc was the best description I've ever read. It was a good choice to have him input into the book. I shall cherish my signed copy.

Children of the King (Unabridged)
Children of the King (Unabridged)
Offered by Audible Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, a bit disappointed, 29 Nov 2013
The title of the book and the synopsis is misleading. The book is supposed to be about the two princes in the tower being discovered at a tumble down castle. However, they are hardly in it, and it's more about the WW2 evacuee's. It was a good story, and well read (this review is for the unabridged audio download). It yet again assumed Richard III is responsible for the Prince's deaths, when there is no evidence of this. Overall it is a good story, but the princes needed to be in it more by reference to the title.

Tristan And Isolde [DVD]
Tristan And Isolde [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tristan And Isolde [DVD] (DVD)
Bought a second hand copy of this film from a table top sale. Great film. Well done in all aspects. 5 star.

The Rose of York: Love and War (Unabridged)
The Rose of York: Love and War (Unabridged)
Offered by Audible Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Okish, 13 Oct 2013
I got the audio book through Audible. It was pretty boring in places, and I found myself cringing in certain bits too (Anne being sent as a servant, the love scenes) etc. It had so much potential, but wasn't great. A couple of times it did pick up, but I found Anne to be a simpering twit, and found myself not liking her. On to Sharon Penman....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 2:59 PM BST